Knoxville Fulton

tennesseestud2013

I'll just go ahead and say it. Greeneville fans, your team has got better, but we still put a whooping on you the last time we played, we have almost the same exact team as last time. I know you're going to say "You've gotten better" well, so have we. We have won 4 state championships, and i'm about 99% sure the 2013 Falcons would beat all of them. Not just because of speed, but we have size to boot. Have you seen our O-line? They are monsters. 

I get it, you guys are the monsters of upper east Tennessee, you have OPEN ENROLLMENT, that SHOULD give you guys a HUGE ADVANTAGE over a small city school. You are the toast of the town, the Devils are the pride of Greeneville. You guys have done some nice things, even whooped us a couple of times, but as last year should have showed you that will NOT!! Happen again... we are the standard of our classification. You'll probably win another title or two, but that's when we're down again. Not when we're at our best. So take a number and get in line, and wait for the REAL champs to slip up again, until then enjoy your spot at #2.

That is all, rant over.....GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You heard the man,take a number and get in line! Just bring tape and band-aids!

thats what them harlan co boys said too several big men that they have 3 of the ol were 6-2 230 and 1 was 6-2 300 defense was  6-2 250 6-2 230 5-10 290 6-1 250 end to end they were some big boys so - what you all got in fulton aint gonna scare the devils we have played big boys all year!

I hate to break it to you Beastie, but max.preps

website is a very unreliable and incomplete source of information...

Dang your not gonna give Fulton even a little bit of credit.

Well we had to listen to them folks from Harlan County talk about those rankings all  last week. Stats on max.prep are not verified and a lot of teams,Greeneville included, that don't post stats there at all. If the stats are flawed or incomplete they are useless.

LOL at getting compared to Harlan County, didn't they lose before they played the Devils? We're not Harlan County. I give you guys some credit. It will be our toughest test of the year, you might score 21 and we might only score 49 instead of 50/60+ like we have all year. Yep, 49-21 sounds right. Your community has never and I mean never seen anything like the 2013 Fulton Falcons.

I'll just go ahead and say it. Greeneville fans, your team has got better, but we still put a whooping on you the last time we played, we have almost the same exact team as last time. I know you're going to say "You've gotten better" well, so have we. We have won 4 state championships, and i'm about 99% sure the 2013 Falcons would beat all of them. Not just because of speed, but we have size to boot. Have you seen our O-line? They are monsters. 

I get it, you guys are the monsters of upper east Tennessee, you have OPEN ENROLLMENT, that SHOULD give you guys a HUGE ADVANTAGE over a small city school. You are the toast of the town, the Devils are the pride of Greeneville. You guys have done some nice things, even whooped us a couple of times, but as last year should have showed you that will NOT!! Happen again... we are the standard of our classification. You'll probably win another title or two, but that's when we're down again. Not when we're at our best. So take a number and get in line, and wait for the REAL champs to slip up again, until then enjoy your spot at #2.

Dang Bill, you had a pretty good rant going till you played the "open enrollment" card. Sounds almost like your hedging your bets. Most Fulton fans have enough confidence not to offer up a preemptive excuse like that. Fulton is beating schools twice it's size. Do you really need to plant that excuse seed now so you have a fall back position if things don't go as planned?

here we go again you all just wont leave this open enrollment thing alone , you all must be sitting around just chompin at the bit thinking that we scan every kid that wants to come to a city school do you have any idea how many kids actually come to greeneville each year  from the county less than 4 ! and those are pursuing academics or have had problems elsewere that is the reason for the move you guys are the ones that are the losers you take a kid that just wants to better themselfs and bash the system for them wanting a better chance for a life - after all there is life after football they need an education . there might be a situation where a child that moves to this area is inclinded in sports right away we recurited him according to you all . and as for the sucess that greeneville has had  do you think that they just gave us those state titles - did they give you all those state titles NO!  those kids greeneville or fulton work hard every spring and summer getting ready for us to cheer them on :; and i am quoteing you :::::You guys have done some nice things, even whooped us a couple of times, but as last year should have showed you that will NOT!! Happen again... we are the standard of our classification. You'll probably win another title or two, but that's when we're down again. Not when we're at our best. ::: SO IF YOU ALL ARE THE STANDARD OF CLASS 4A - THEN YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE A DOWN YEAR--- YOU ARE CONTRADICTING  YOURSELF BY SAYING YOU ARE THE BEST UNTIL YOU ALL ARE DOWN ! YOU DONT MAKE ANY SENSE  and your championships 03 -04-06 all class 3a   2012 4a so right now the Devils have got the upper hand on you 2009 runner up 2010 -11 class 4 a champs  SO YOU ARE THE STANDARD OF CLASS 4 A! ????