Coalfield VS Oliver Springs

TheBlackPearl

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I'm just making light of a situation that we both ouhand. You say I take things to serious, now I'm trying to joke with ya a little that's all. No hard feelings on my end. Tell ya what, if you're gonna come to the GB / Oneida game shoot me a PM, popcorn and a soda my treat as a peace offering.

It was just as much my fault. Im all for joking and I am now laughing about your OS going 8-2 9-1 post, tho i did think you were being a jerk at the time. It was pretty clever. Idk if you seen my post on the other thread but I've always respected oneida and I def don't hate them. I was talking about being at vanderbilt in 92 and in awe of them as a 10 year old kid watching them win state in person. Anyone who calls themselves a high school football fan should respect everything about oneida. Although I am 0-5 against them as a player/coach. Lol. And we are good man, just 2 fans going back and forth. That's all. No harm meant

Pride, do y'all play O.S.? I'm bettin' you fellars could settle up that Oakdale stunt :thumb:

Only if we both make it to see each other in the playoffs.

I'll take Coalfield in this one. Putting up 70+ on a helpless Oakdale team isn't impressive. Oakdale continues to struggle. I wasn't at the game, maybe OS scored 20+ with their JV. If that's the case, we really can't hold the score against the Cats. The young kids deserve to score, they work hard too.

I'll take Coalfield in this one. Putting up 70+ on a helpless Oakdale team isn't impressive. Oakdale continues to struggle. I wasn't at the game, maybe OS scored 20+ with their JV. If that's the case, we really can't hold the score against the Cats. The young kids deserve to score, they work hard too.

A lot of folks play their JV and "manage" to not run the score up like that. I agree the 2's and 3's shouldn't go in and take a knee, they sweat just as much as anybody on the team.

OS had 60 or 61 at the half

I actually want OS to make the playoffs so they'll hopefully run into Grace. Grace will let them see what 70 feels like

OS hasn't run the score up on anyone intentially.  Half-time of Oakdale was 60-21.  They scored four times alone on Defense and Special teams.  1st half took 2 hours to play in that game too.  Impossible not to have 80 + points scored.  

Edited by bosshog1

Greenback must be the real deal to spank Coalfield the way they did.  Looking forward to seeing how they do against the Indians.  As for O.S.-Coalfield, should be an interesting game.  O.S. may be turning a corner and becoming a contender.  The Jury is still not in on that one though.  Coalfield seemed to have bitten off more than they can chew this season.  I have heard they are banged up pretty bad also.  Two great games this week.   We will see who contends and who pretends.

I'm thinking Coalfield.  I hope I'm right because they are a good team.  I remember saying in the Spring that as long as they can remain healthy they can pay with anyone.  The loss of Addison Bible would hurt just about any team and I seriously don't think they have an "upgrade" to him.  However, they do still have the beef and they should be able to make holes if they can find a tough nut runner similar to Bible. 

Kaz