Oak Ridge vs Sevier County Predictions

finalsay

For all of you Oak Ridge Coaching critics who vow to never watch a game again as long as Lussier and his staff are around because of the terrible offensive play calling, I have an idea for you. It appears that you do not have the power to make any changes in the current coaching situation or you would have done so long ago. I have heard all of the griping and complaining and brilliant ideas about what should be done on offense, defense and even how the Booster Club President should do her business. Why don't you arm chair coaches go down to the park in Briarcliff on saturdays around 2:00 pm and you will find a neighborhood football game going on and you can try out your great ideas and get enough coaching experience on your resume to apply for the Oak Ridge job.

Bottom line: If you do not like the way things are going work in a positive way to change them, quit all the griping and complaining. The people on here who have kids on the team and say you do not voice your opinions in front of your kids are just kidding yourselves. Poison in usually brings poison out. If it is as bad as you say - MOVE!

I normally do not even respond to these idiotic statements that I see on these boards, but this thread is so old and tiresome it was too hard to resisit. If you say you back the players and continue to post this crap for the PLAYERS to see you are even more stupid than I imagined. Good Luck! :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peniroo,

I posted, a few weeks ago, a message suggesting you were not a "real" Oak Ridge fan but instead a person from a rival school trying to cause trouble for the Wildcats. I posted that message after you ran down Corey Booker on this message board.

Now, seeing you attack Tnbreaker on this board, I now know you are not am informed Oak Ridge fan. Shame on you peniroo :D I hope Tnbreaker does not listen to your garbage!

I still respect the Wildcat fans who want a coaching changes but peniroo has crossed the line of good taste one time too many.

~~Go Oak Ridge and Red Bank :)

Steve Palmer

[Edited by WillieTheWildcat on 11-8-02 4:05P]