Sequatchie @ Marion

MCRoadWarrior

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You give up over 500 yards rushing your going to lose every time. Hopefully SC will get it turned around! MC having over 500+ rushing is a big wow. When is the last time they had near that many anyone know?

My guess would have to be the 2008 2009 team that went all the way to Alcoa. Not sure but I bet they where close to that.....that was a special team!

Edited by MCHSFAN2008

Probably excited in general it was still anyone's game at that point late in second and the hit heped end a drive. Seq has to cut out all the five yarders and near five yarders that still leave the play and/or formation out of whack, players coming in or exiting late. They cost several times and offense and defense.

Well it was a great game for awhile. That fumble return was the turning point. Good win Marion. I told you all week you would win this game. When are you guys going to start believing me?

Ambassador your right but I believe had SC drove down and scored the end result would have been much different. When Brooks scooped up the ball and went in for 6 it took the air out of SC. Both teams made some good and bad plays but I think that 22 from SC was awesome. Too bad he's a senior. Congrats to 24 for MC he was a gamechanger. He cab run and hold onto the . Congrats MC on the win.

congrats jasper and OP I agree with you on your point about some of our fans

Many over looked Grundy, they have talent and sometimes talent steps up and plays to their ability. Figure that is what they did last night and the Pirates have to learn to prepare for every teams best effort. This feud could have easily been another Hixon type matchup!

Let me ask you Marion people a question.  I was talking to a man at Ronnies red eye last night and he said that Colquette man had that McCurry mans tricks figured out.  Is this mess true?  I told you that Colquette man used to coach those Marion boys and he trained that Gudger man that is the defence coach for that McCurry man.  That man at Ronnies red eye said this was a one score game in the fourth quarter.  Is this mess true? 

Our kids fought hard. Good to see that from them. Should be a bright future for the Indians. #22 for Sequatchie is a player! A lot fight and heart in that kid. I will give credit where credit is due. Marion is pretty darn good. #1 is on a different level than many players on both sides of the ball and #24 is fun to watch. Sequatchie fought hard and it was a game in the third quarter after #22 returned a fumble for a touchdown. After that Marion hit another gear and couldn't be stopped. Good luck to both teams from hear on out.

52 to 28. Seq beat themselves, dont get me wrong marion is good but if they didnt have zeman and #24 they wouldnt be worth nothin. Seq was up then fumbled 3 times. Gotta hold on to the ball. All u gotta do is move on to the next game and keep workin harder. Good job marion

The exact same could be said of SC without 22 and the kicker, Football is a TEAM sport with 22 players on the field every play. Last night MC offense and defense played harder, had fewer turnovers and wanted it more. Nothing against SC, they have lots of young talent and one of the best coaches who ever walked the sideline. If you give him another year or 2 he will bring the program to the next level. Good Job to both teams.