Dobyns Bennett vs. Ooltewah

dbFAN91

I have seen both. If DB does not turn it over this will be a great ball game. Owls have some youth but they are getting better every game. DB should not get caught up in stoping the run cause they can throw it too...... Might make this game we are off.... Thank God some kids need to heal after the beating we took up front. I will not pick a winner too close to call..... Will pull for the 5AAA team .

Another tough matchup for the Indians. Not enough speed and we might be without a starter or two. Sensabaugh back on defense will help against a bigger team. Owls RB is hard to bring down. Our young team has heart and sometimes that's enough. I think this game is decided late if we don't have turnovers or stupid penalties. Anybody from Ooltewah have any travel tips? Places to eat or don't eat? ROLL TRIBE

I have seen both. If DB does not turn it over this will be a great ball game. Owls have some youth but they are getting better every game. DB should not get caught up in stoping the run cause they can throw it too...... Might make this game we are off.... Thank God some kids need to heal after the beating we took up front. I will not pick a winner too close to call..... Will pull for the 5AAA team .

I concur.....got to correct some mental mistakes on offense.......

Another tough matchup for the Indians. Not enough speed and we might be without a starter or two. Sensabaugh back on defense will help against a bigger team. Owls RB is hard to bring down. Our young team has heart and sometimes that's enough. I think this game is decided late if we don't have turnovers or stupid penalties. Anybody from Ooltewah have any travel tips? Places to eat or don't eat? ROLL TRIBE

Once you get off the Ooltewah exit....all the major fast food places are close and easy to get in and out.....

Can the Indians avoid turnovers and penalties to compete with the Owls?

The penalties were the worst part for myself two weeks ago.Turnovers will get you beat,but many times the other team makes a play that leads to those turnovers.You still have to try and limit them but it doesn't aggravate me near as much as someone getting a useless penalty behind the play when you have initial success.I've not seen the Owls,but from everything I'm reading and have heard,this will be a hard fought game and a very tough one for either  team to win friday night. Roll Tribe !!

Edited by BatmanDB