Dobyns Bennett vs. Ooltewah

dbFAN91

I guess DB held in there pretty good and hopfully learned some things that will help them later on. I'd like to see the Indians get in a couple playoff games for this team at the end of the year. That would help the experence for next year. This would of been a different game if Casey and Pittman had played. Looks like both players make up about half of each teams offense. I was thinking DB would have three loses at this point and end up 7-3 in regular season but thought they might get by one of the 'Nooga teams. They came close in both but no cigar. Compairing scores for upper east tennessee teams it looks like this might be the weakest year I can ever remember.

I guess DB held in there pretty good and hopfully learned some things that will help them later on. I'd like to see the Indians get in a couple playoff games for this team at the end of the year. That would help the experence for next year. This would of been a different game if Casey and Pittman had played. Looks like both players make up about half of each teams offense. I was thinking DB would have three loses at this point and end up 7-3 in regular season but thought they might get by one of the 'Nooga teams. They came close in both but no cigar. Compairing scores for upper east tennessee teams it looks like this might be the weakest year I can ever remember.

This may be one of the stronger years, top to bottom, for District 5 in a while.

I was thinking DB would have three loses at this point and end up 7-3 in regular season but thought they might get by one of the 'Nooga teams.

7-3?    You still have to play Tenn High and Science Hill.    Going to drop one of those.    6-4.   That still may be good enough for the playoffs in that great TSSAA scheme that nobody can figure out

I never like to lose, but they have come against quality opponent's. The bad in all of it, is the more losses you have, the better your first round opponent is going to be.A couple of playoff games would be nice this year.Right now, winning out would be real nice for this regular season, and I think this team can do that.