End of Regular Season 1A & 2A Teams To Beat & Surprises

TheAmbassador

I have more respect for sp than anybody but I feel like the state championship game was played in Huntingdon against WC in 2011. I have always said those were the best two teams in the state.

That was a good game, but I still say all three teams were very close. SP was first and goal at the 4 about to tie the game with 5 minutes left and self destructed. The stats were almost identical as well. If you remember, this SP fan never said SP was any better than either of those teams.

(1) didnt get ready for Ncs, who's playoff run usually ends in WC - "Usually" means once. As in 2010.

(2) NCS football this year is not the same as last year. As evidenced by :

Best Defense (Points per Game) Greeneville 3.9/7 Fulton 4.1/7 Trezevant 5.4/8 Nashville Christian 6.7/7 Maryville 7.6/7 Silverdale Academy 7.6/7 Grace Christian 8.1

Pretty good company Mr. Unenlightenedous. I sure hope WC gets the opportunity to come to NCS this year. I'll have you a blue and orange crying towel for the long trip back down The Trace. It will be a modern day Trail of Tears!

I hope we do too! I will tell you this Mr. "Must think using big fancy words make you  something special"  Wc will come up there just like we would go anywhere else and play just as hard as we can and leave it  all on the field and not cry about if we get beat by a better team!  "HECK" (which is a word us lesser folks use if you didn't know) we would tell you that you were the better team if that were the case! The way I look at it,  you say  if we play NCS, (If we go by your predictions)  we have lost already so we should'nt even come i guess! If we have to play you, we will show up, and you will  know we are there!  We may not beat you but we will play  hard nose football! And as, for the "TRAIL OF TEARS" comment, Mr. "EDUCATED" that is not a very appropriate reference about a trip to a football "GAME" because that's what it is a game! You could offend someone, and you don't want to do that do you!  "GO CATS"

That was a good game, but I still say all three teams were very close. SP was first and goal at the 4 about to tie the game with 5 minutes left and self destructed. The stats were almost identical as well. If you remember, this SP fan never said SP was any better than either of those teams.

There were several good teams that were in the mix that year. Sp vs Gville was a great semi final game. WC ended up playing West Carroll and won it 33-0. What a year!

Yeah I would like to see who Ncs has played....btw the only reason grace is allowing 8 points a game is because we have let the thirds play in almost every game as have some other great teams. I understand being confident but you better reign that in before somebody's team knocks you down hard. Pride goeth before a fall.

NCS's 2nd and 3rd string (we have 46 players) have seen a ton of playing time just like Grace. The first team D has given up 24 points in 7 games. Confident we are. Prideful we are not. Facts are facts.

To respectful coacht posters. I have come to a conclusion. We have a poster whoposts juvenile and disrespectful comments toward other teams, towns, and posters. In fact his comments, at times, are so bazaar that he completely gives himself away. I am speaking of Artsy Fartsy . What do I mean by "he gives himself away"? It's very simple. Art is a kid. I talking about a high school student. He has such a fascination with useless power ratings and polls that his immaturity betrays him. For only a pre-puberty punk would say things like he does. A full grown man would know better. The comment he made about the Trail of Tears could only come from an adolescent.

Art if I am wrong and you are in fact a physically mature person. You missed some important things growing up. But I say you are nothing more than a teenaged punk who thinks he is being clever with tbe comments you are making. So from this point forward I am simply going to treat you as such. Now get in the corner Junior

• Upvote 1

To respectful coacht posters. I have come to a conclusion. We have a poster whoposts juvenile and disrespectful comments toward other teams, towns, and posters. In fact his comments, at times, are so bazaar that he completely gives himself away. I am speaking of Artsy Fartsy . What do I mean by "he gives himself away"? It's very simple. Art is a kid. I talking about a high school student. He has such a fascination with useless power ratings and polls that his immaturity betrays him. For only a pre-puberty punk would say things like he does. A full grown man would know better. The comment he made about the Trail of Tears could only come from an adolescent.

Art if I am wrong and you are in fact a physically mature person. You missed some important things growing up. But I say you are nothing more than a teenaged punk who thinks he is being clever with tbe comments you are making. So from this point forward I am simply going to treat you as such. Now get in the corner Junior

You just said what everybody else is thinking.

Well it won't show but just check out the video

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mVgXGw_XhRQ

Edited by wildcatalumni

My current ACT scores show I'm smart for my age Gramps

He's a classic Swo....he's under evryone skin. Roll with punches, He'd be fun to step in the ring with!