End of Regular Season 1A & 2A Teams To Beat & Surprises

TheAmbassador

I hope all y'all just keep over looking Wayne Co. because of the early season losses. WC run game and with Rice getting more and more experience at qb with a coaching staff as good as any in 1a that knows how to win just might pull some upsets.

Wildcat you have my respect. I will never look past WC. Never. Good luck and if we get the chance to play y'all in the playoffs I hope we play in UC this time. We've been down there twice. Dont like the drive.

Wildcat you have my respect. I will never look past WC. Never. Good luck and if we get the chance to play y'all in the playoffs I hope we play in UC this time. We've been down there twice. Dont like the drive.

it is a long one! I would love to see you guys in the playoffs, two similar teams smashing it out! Good luck to y'all too

I hope all y'all just keep over looking Wayne Co. because of the early season losses. WC run game and with Rice getting more and more experience at qb with a coaching staff as good as any in 1a that knows how to win just might pull some upsets.

Don't think I'm overlooking WC, cause I'm not. Been keeping up with WC and they are peaking at the right time. I'm more worried surviving the quad we will be in. Our quad will have Union City and Humboldt so it's going to be brutal from the start.

Swo, whoever wins our quad will travel to quad three so it could be at Wayne County. Someone posted odd quads will host semi finals this year.

Edited by ysoangry

Don't think I'm overlooking WC, cause I'm not. Been keeping up with WC and they are peaking at the right time. I'm more worried surviving the quad we will be in. Our quad will have Union City and Humboldt so it's going to be brutal from the start.

Swo, whoever wins our quad will travel to quad three so it could be at Wayne County. Someone posted odd quads will host semi finals this year.

Well that sucks. I still want to win but....

Dang it

Now we've lost the upper hand....jk. We are clicking on offense. I just want us to finish.

Swo, UC has my respect and that '09 game will not be forgotten. Quad 4 has some good teams in it.

All these teams with these major college prospects. I have always thought it was funny everyone talking about SP's talent. They have had ONE kid by the name of Eddie Moore to sign major college. As for this season? A few might be on smaller colleges radar, but nothing like these big colleges you guys are talking about.

You forgot about Bo Haden (Louisville) and Tim Moore (Vandy).