Camden vs. Huntingdon

FutbolGreat

disagree, i think UC humbled tho Mustang fans, they also thought they would crush us but it was a lot closer than they anticipated

I thought we'd crush west carroll too because they are not playing what I thought they were capable of this season, they looked hungry to beat us though.  Camdens losses couldve been surprises to them too for all I know.  Both teams better be ready to play this week is all I gotta say because right now neither one is looking like much of a playoff contender if they even make the playoffs.  I think both will but both teams got work to do on getting there.

I'm not saying we'll win all the every one of  the next few games, but I still have faith in them.  I know West Carroll is down this year but they were ready to play as it was a rivalry.  We beat them cause of conditioning.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say they will UPSET Camden cause of conditioning as well.  I think Camden is a little down too this year, but I dont think they are turning the ball over as much as us so me predicting us to win means I think we might get lucky this time.

To anyone that watched the whole game against West Carroll I wasnt able to see the first half, did we fumble a lot again?  I'm just wondering cause I expected us to be up by west carroll at half than 2 points because even though its a rivalry West Carroll is definetly down this year.

We have played  a few good teams and lost to all but one of them. We are mistake prone and turn over prone as you guys have been. i say the team with the least mistakes wins it. I will root for Camden obviously. Lets hop-e for a very good game and everyone leaves Healthy

How can you call West Carroll a rivalry ( Rivalry ; competition for same objective or superiority in the same field ) . This is no disrespect toward West Carroll what so ever , but every time a team comes in and plays Huntingdon a close game when they are not supposed to Huntingdon always says it's because they are a rival ! West Carroll is no rival , Milan yes,! Westview yes !! Just because your not as good as you think you are, don't go jumping on the RIVALRY BANDWAGON !!

A Camden fan here and yo don't have a clue.  WC has  been trying to beat Huntingdon forever and they are in the same county. Maybe they are not a respected rival for they have had little success but WC is a a Rival of Huntingdons no less.

Back on topic, Camden is 2-3 so far, 2 of them teams they lost to were good teams in my opinion South Gibson and Fairview.  From what I heard in the first week of play from some camden friends they shouldve beat south gibson but fell apart at the end not sure bout Fairview

Camden could have won either of those games but didn't. The butt kicking we just took from Lewis County was the only game we haven't been in really.

A Camden fan here and yo don't have a clue. WC has been trying to beat Huntingdon forever and they are in the same county. Maybe they are not a respected rival for they have had little success but WC is a a Rival of Huntingdons no less.

Camden fan you have no clue. WC is not a rival of Huntingdon they've only played about four times. Until last year the score has never been close. And see what happen the second time they meet.
  • Upvote 1