Camden vs. Huntingdon

FutbolGreat

But unlike you people from Huntingdon are not ashamed to come tell what team they support.

Of course like you being a Huntingdon fan, your on top , that's the only reason your running your fingers !! If Huntingdon was 0-5 you wouldn't even pick up a computer !! I'm a supporter of High School Football , just here to keep people honest , and tired of hearing the typical braggers like yourself !! Typical Bandwagon Fan !

And if you would read all the threads you would see I'm not the Hoser originator !! Read the comment !!

Edited by FutbolGreat

Of course like you being a Huntingdon fan, your on top , that's the only reason your running your fingers !! If Huntingdon was 0-5 you wouldn't even pick up a computer !! I'm a supporter of High School Football , just here to keep people honest , and tired of hearing the typical braggers like yourself !! Typical Bandwagon Fan !

And if you would read all the threads you would see I'm not the Hoser originator !! Read the comment !!

You ever seen Himtingdon 0 & 5? Me neither, that's why the fans are confident.

You ever seen Himtingdon 0 & 5? Me neither, that's why the fans are confident.

We'll Himtingdon, there's a difference in being confident and out right obnoxious arrogant fan like yourself , Prime Example of Why people get the wrong impression of Huntingdon fans , but it wouldn't matter who you cheered for you'd give the Radiers a bad name !! Your words are spoken just like someone that was a wanna-be in high school , you must be short too, got short man syndrome!! Need to change your name to Mustang Waterboy !!

Oh by the way your also giving your team a bad name with your great spelling of your favorite team, true genius !!

Edited by FutbolGreat

You really think you know football? I would be willing to bet my paycheck from this week that you don't know near as much as you claim.

Bring it on SuperStang I've forgot more about football than you'll ever,ever know !!

You'll have to put up your car (if you have one) bc your Wal-Mart greeter check isn't going to cut it !!

Edited by FutbolGreat

I hope the stangs can pull it off this Friday. We have a few starters out this week which may hurt. Camden won't be getting our best game. Let's get em Stangs!

Already with excuses ?? Well at least your putting them out before the game instead of afterwards !! RESPECT !!!

Edited by FutbolGreat