Camden vs. Huntingdon

FutbolGreat

That wasn't Camdens starting d. That was a mix of JV and freshman.

Camden doesn't always have the best Junior high teams and thats for several reasons. I can tell you 3  starters on the freshman team Didn't even play Junior high ball.Some of them just wont play for the coach.When I ask others why they didn't play they just say I dunno.. They all seem to at least play as freshman though. I wish they all toughed it out. Like the Rushing boy both the Fry boys and several others but they just wont put in that summer work. They are excellent athletes and great baseball players.  basically what i am saying is don't count on your HS team being great just because they were good in Junior high. Some quit,some quit growing and others come from no where to be really good.

I will bet 5 bucks right now when the freshman from this year  play Senior year Camden blows them out. These Freshman we have are beasts and out number yours 35 to 10. I figure you will have 6-7 left by senior year and we will be down to 17-20 any takers?

I watched the same game as you did and Camden beat Huntingdon up and down the field all night, but it wasn't the jv and a mix of freshmen when the Huntingdon freshmen backfield went into the game. When they went in i was wondering why Camden wasnt taking out starters, but hey, no one said they had to.Huntingdon will be tough for the next 4 or 5 years. You can walk around this week with your chest poked out, some high school kids gave you that right. Camden should have more freshmen out, it is a larger school. It doesn't matter how many you got, it's the talent, and there is some talent coming along. Keep your 5 bucks for popcorn.

Come on guys , I've been reading here for a while , and I seen all of y'all bad mouth other people for posting derogatory comments about toward you ( yourselves) as individuals and now y'all are going after and saying the names of these players specifically , on a msg board , don't think that person was to far off on their comments they made about y'all !! Pathetic !!!

I watched the same game as you did and Camden beat Huntingdon up and down the field all night, but it wasn't the jv and a mix of freshmen when the Huntingdon freshmen backfield went into the game. When they went in i was wondering why Camden wasnt taking out starters, but hey, no one said they had to.Huntingdon will be tough for the next 4 or 5 years. You can walk around this week with your chest poked out, some high school kids gave you that right. Camden should have more freshmen out, it is a larger school. It doesn't matter how many you got, it's the talent, and there is some talent coming along. Keep your 5 bucks for popcorn.

LOL It was JV and Freshman regardless of what you believe you know . I have access to the game film..sorry.

Coach Blow and staff.  Big win this past week.. 

I know Huntingdon had several players out this past week. So Huntingdon needs to get healthly and be ready for the district games.   Gleason next week.

You know one  thing I have found out about the guys that are playing. That all  play on the field together and you people need to  stop putting down our team.  I don't care who plays you people need to support them all..  

Ever who it is.....remember this this our TEAM and our young Men so support them all or shut your Mouth........Period  (.)  I call all of you out...Stop Bashing

5 Tyler Bush © LB, RB Sr. 7 Derek Johnson DB, WR Jr. 9 Kenneth Pruett DB, RB Jr. 11 Glynn Hillard © DB, RB Jr. 12 Brandon Baker DB, WR Jr. 13 Austin Russell LB, RB So. 14 Taylor McCarty DB, WR Sr. 15 Jake Sisk DB, QB Jr. 16 Zach Dodson DB, RB Fr. 18 Dylan Gorth DB, RB So. 20 Rocky Bolen DB, WR Jr. 21 Trevor Bradley DB, TE Sr. 22 Kolton McMinn LB, TE Jr. 23 Dylan Johnson DB, QB Fr. 24 Ben Clifft DB, RB Fr. 25 Trey Taylor DL, RB Jr. 26 Alex Hillard DB, WR Fr. 27 Triston Norwood DB, RB So. 28 Cody Dean DB, WR So. 31 Michael Arhnold LB, TE Fr. 32 Ethan Ellis   So. 40 Jayden Williams DL, RB So. 41 Charles Midkiff OL, LB So. 42 Dustin Wade DL, RB So. 52 Chase Crider DL, OL Fr. 53 Cory Reuter LB, OL Jr. 54 Trevor Pritchard DL, OL So. 55 Alex Beal DL, OL So. 57 Austin Sampson © DL, OL Sr. 59 Coty Robinson DL, OL Jr. 60 Kirk Maddox DL, OL So. 61 Tyler Thomason DL, OL Sr. 65 Telivn Buck OL, LB Jr. 67 Sadarius Hutcherson DL, OL So. 70 Chase Jones DL, OL So. 71 Jonah Davis DL, OL So. 72 Sean Chaney OL, DL Fr. 73 Michael Pritchard DL, OL Jr. 74 Williams Townes DL, OL So. 76 Cory Levitt DL, OL Fr. 77 Hunter Turner DL, OL Jr. 78 Preston Carter DL, OL Jr. 79 Remington Taylor DL, OL So. 80 Termaine Buck DB, WR So. 81 Jacob Blake DL, TE Sr. 83 Jordon Trevathan DL, TE Fr. 85 Michael Hartsfield DB, WR Fr. 86 Tyler Largen

Grow Up....................................................... 

Go Mustangs.

Edited by 34ME

I Have Had Enough Of Player Bashing Myself...Do It Again And I'll Suspend Your Membership...This Is Not A Say What You Want Message Board...We Try To Maintain A Certain Level Of Tact Around Here And It's Expected By Our Members..Whether You Buy A Membership Or Tag Along On The Free Route.  So Be Supportive Or Be Gone...