Camden vs. Huntingdon

FutbolGreat

The Battle of the 5 play playbook teams.   Both teams have ran same plays so far in the season.  But Huntingdon has a new one and that will be the difference.  And since that will give Huntingdon 6 plays that is what Huntindon wins by.       Huntingdon 20-14   Another missed PAT

Edited by 34ME

I'm not saying we'll win all the every one of  the next few games, but I still have faith in them.  I know West Carroll is down this year but they were ready to play as it was a rivalry.  We beat them cause of conditioning.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say they will UPSET Camden cause of conditioning as well.  I think Camden is a little down too this year, but I dont think they are turning the ball over as much as us so me predicting us to win means I think we might get lucky this time.

To anyone that watched the whole game against West Carroll I wasnt able to see the first half, did we fumble a lot again?  I'm just wondering cause I expected us to be up by west carroll at half than 2 points because even though its a rivalry West Carroll is definetly down this year.

I'm not saying we'll win all the every one of  the next few games, but I still have faith in them.  I know West Carroll is down this year but they were ready to play as it was a rivalry.  We beat them cause of conditioning.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say they will UPSET Camden cause of conditioning as well.  I think Camden is a little down too this year, but I dont think they are turning the ball over as much as us so me predicting us to win means I think we might get lucky this time.

To anyone that watched the whole game against West Carroll I wasnt able to see the first half, did we fumble a lot again?  I'm just wondering cause I expected us to be up by west carroll at half than 2 points because even though its a rivalry West Carroll is definetly down this year.

How can you call West Carroll a rivalry ( Rivalry ; competition for same objective or superiority in the same field ) . This is no disrespect toward West Carroll what so ever , but every time a team comes in and plays Huntingdon a close game when they are not supposed to Huntingdon always says it's because they are a rival ! West Carroll is no rival , Milan yes,! Westview yes !! Just because your not as good as you think you are, don't go jumping on the RIVALRY BANDWAGON !!
  • Upvote 1

How can you call West Carroll a rivalry ( Rivalry ; competition for same objective or superiority in the same field ) . This is no disrespect toward West Carroll what so ever , but every time a team comes in and plays Huntingdon a close game when they are not supposed to Huntingdon always says it's because they are a rival ! West Carroll is no rival , Milan yes,! Westview yes !! Just because your not as good as you think you are, don't go jumping on the RIVALRY BANDWAGON !!

I agree it isnt a real rivalry, but it probably will be now that they are finally playing each other & the fact that they are from the game county sorta makes them a rivalry.  I feel south gibson and milan are a rivalry as well since they are starting to play each other as well.  I get what you are saying though.

Fine then though real rivals for Huntingdon are Milan (of course), Martin Westview, Mckenzie, Bruceton, Union City (I consider it one others might argue with that one), & Camden.  To be honest, Milan and our opponent Camden are 2 of the teams we have had the longest history with outta all of them teams.

BTW last season when we lost to Gordonsville, or the year before that when we lost to Wayne County I dont think anyone used the word rivalry lol.

Back on topic, Camden is 2-3 so far, 2 of them teams they lost to were good teams in my opinion South Gibson and Fairview.  From what I heard in the first week of play from some camden friends they shouldve beat south gibson but fell apart at the end not sure bout Fairview

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

Camden isnt by no means down this year,they are loaded with talent.I think the two losses to decent teams earlier in the season took its toll on team morale.They have one of the best running backs in the area,the defense was top notch but has been sputtering due to the losses.Coach needs to step up and bring the team back in check.

After hearing what South Gibson did against Obion County I'm not so sure they are an elite program so I wouldn't be basing a season on how well they played against South Gibson.

The only reason our Obion game was so close was because they water on the bowl and how wet the conditions were that caused fumbles in the red zone. Also Daniel Fly was injured and Austin Elder (one of our main scoreres) was out for a game

The only reason our Obion game was so close was because they water on the bowl and how wet the conditions were that caused fumbles in the red zone. Also Daniel Fly was injured and Austin Elder (one of our main scoreres) was out for a game

What was the Camden / Obion score?

Obion played in same conditions , I also agree ! Don't believe South Gibson much of a litmus test for Camden to compare !!

Edited by FutbolGreat