Camden vs. Huntingdon

FutbolGreat

As Mountain Man would say Ummmmmmmmmmm Huhhhhhhhhhhhh.Why is the Defense Top Notch and in the Jackson Sun every year and the Offense has more violations than a Detriot person trying to park a vehicle.Who is the Offensive Coordinator??????????? How do you know about bad grades when nobody else knows even parents and teachers???????? I used to get Coach Ward fired up on here in the past with strange usernames that know too much and will get others if you dont win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thats my job!!!!!!!!! A True Fan that wants the Best.Come on Blow show us what u Got!!!!!!!!!! I have no voice,Will talk later!!!!!!!!!

Its easy to find out about a kids Grades ask them when you see them. Hey 19 how did you grade out for last weeks game?You can also ask another kid who plays  they know each others grades tada! For the defense being good every year yes it is Good every year. The offense isnt this penalty prone every year.  

There were more changes last night than #4 and # 19. The O-line had a few as well. We won and thats all anyone cares about

The way i see it is you're complaining about coach Blow and praising Coach Wolfe for his defense(Wolfe deserves it)..who do you think made the decision to put 19  in  a back up roll on the DEFENSE?

Edited by Beagle

Its easy to find out about a kids Grades ask them when you see them. Hey 19 how did you grade out for last weeks game?You can also ask another kid who plays  they know each others grades tada! For the defense being good every year yes it is Good every year. The offense isnt this penalty prone every year.  

There were more changes last night than #4 and # 19. The O-line had a few as well. We won and thats all anyone cares about

The way i see it is you're complaining about coach Blow and praising Coach Wolfe for his defense(Wolfe deserves it)..who do you think made the decision to put 19  in  a back up roll on the DEFENSE?

All Im saying and everyone else is that his offense has looked terrible ever since he has taken over as head coach.Stands wasnt even full last night due to playing so poorly.If Camden dont win out,they probably wont make the playoffs.Chop Chop Coach...........

Sounds like a little dissension from within, and this is not good. Don't air out your laundry on the computer grid. Take care of problems in your own house. Problems on a staff and with the players can cause you to lose more games than other defenses. If someone is not happy, let them move on. Everybody needs to be "happy, happy, happy."  Go Lions! 

24 is not better than 14 nor is he as fast. They put the freshmen in after the game had been decided. And Camden knew the game was over and were not pinning their ears back to stop the run. And most of starters were out at the time. Plus the freshmen do not have strength to run between the tackles. Then Swenson and the radio people don't give this bunch of kids credit and think they are overachievers. Bush said if I were to tell you 3 years ago that this group would be 4 &2 what would you say? swenson said I will take it. That shows a lot of confidence in the players. But bare with me and and the next year or two we will be great. Just like last year nobody gave them credit. Look they made the championship and got out coached.

Edited by horse
  • Upvote 1

They don't drop the ball and they move the ball against Camden starting d last night I would a give them a chance to show starters they have to work for it. That its not just a hand out.

That wasn't Camdens starting d. That was a mix of JV and freshman.

Camden doesn't always have the best Junior high teams and thats for several reasons. I can tell you 3  starters on the freshman team Didn't even play Junior high ball.Some of them just wont play for the coach.When I ask others why they didn't play they just say I dunno.. They all seem to at least play as freshman though. I wish they all toughed it out. Like the Rushing boy both the Fry boys and several others but they just wont put in that summer work. They are excellent athletes and great baseball players.  basically what i am saying is don't count on your HS team being great just because they were good in Junior high. Some quit,some quit growing and others come from no where to be really good.

I will bet 5 bucks right now when the freshman from this year  play Senior year Camden blows them out. These Freshman we have are beasts and out number yours 35 to 10. I figure you will have 6-7 left by senior year and we will be down to 17-20 any takers?

Edited by Beagle