Lexington vs North Side

cowboyfan007

if lhs qb was healthy , they would have won

he played...so he was healthy...deal with it

the int at the end of the game cost the tigers...has nothing to do with an injury...

i saw some lexington fans at applebees after the game and we had a great conversation...they said that NS speed and ability to close the gaps on D really hurt Lexington...they described what sounded like a pretty fantastic game

congrats to NS a very nice W...both sides have a bright future ahead

Thanks Northside for taking care of this. I picked you to beat Lexington; one of the few who did pick you. I thought your experience on defense would come through against those talented but young Tigers of Big Red. Have a great year and make some noise in the playoffs

at this point NS is not in the playoffs...they would need a wildcard to get in...however if liberty falls to covington this week...then absolutely NS could control their own destiny...but right now they need a lil help

i think the bigger news here is...15AA teams have some pretty nice wins over current leaders and predicted district winners in 13AA and 14AA

at this point NS is not in the playoffs...they would need a wildcard to get in...however if liberty falls to covington this week...then absolutely NS could control their own destiny...but right now they need a lil help

i think the bigger news here is...15AA teams have some pretty nice wins over current leaders and predicted district winners in 13AA and 14AA

NSHS wants Liberty to go ahead and beat Cov so that we can beat Lib for district championship!

he played...so he was healthy...deal with it

the int at the end of the game cost the tigers...has nothing to do with an injury...

i saw some lexington fans at applebees after the game and we had a great conversation...they said that NS speed and ability to close the gaps on D really hurt Lexington...they described what sounded like a pretty fantastic game

congrats to NS a very nice W...both sides have a bright future ahead

played... yes. healthy... no hobbling around the field is not defined as healthy. I'm not going to make excuses north side was full of athletes and they were fast. The interception did not help but what really hurt us was that we were in field goal range three times and went for it on 4th all three times and all three times were denied. Two of the opportunities were within the 20 yard line and that could have made the difference. There were a couple bad decisions made. I am not going to take anything away from North side they are an athletic and physical team.

seems to me...after watchng the game on tv saturday...lexington really owned the 2nd half...just never put it in the endzone...and NS wasnt able to run the ball effectively at all

NS D came up huge on 4th downs several times...but got pushed around the field often...lexington pass D had some pretty serious holes and it showed on the final drive when NS decided that was the only way to get down the field

SS played with NS for a half...can they do the same against the tigers this week???