Boyd @ DCA

buchunter

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Problems, challenge looks daunting this week for sure, but the group has practiced hard and will for the rest of the week, so hopefully they can keep in the game. I truly believe we will surprise alot of people down the stretch and I wouldn't think most would want to play us come playoff time.

what does boyd need to do to make the playoffs?

No Problems, challenge looks daunting this week for sure, but the group has practiced hard and will for the rest of the week, so hopefully they can keep in the game. I truly believe we will surprise alot of people down the stretch and I wouldn't think most would want to play us come playoff time.

what does boyd need to do to make the playoffs?

Just keep getting reps for all of these young guys, they are very talented just being exposed by their lack of experience. Hopefully they will show the meida here in town by lets say...week 7 ;) but in all seriousness they win their 3 district games they will be in the playoffs!!

Just keep getting reps for all of these young guys, they are very talented just being exposed by their lack of experience. Hopefully they will show the meida here in town by lets say...week 7 ;) but in all seriousness they win their 3 district games they will be in the playoffs!!

thanks just 3 district games through me off, so it should come  down to silverdale.how good are they?

Tonight is a big night for the Bucs. I've heard we have had some really good practices through the bye week.  DCA will be a tough opponent, but this game will only make us better.  Go Bucs! 

Here we go!!!! I think we will play very well tonight and win the game!!!! Time to send a message that don't count the Bucs out!!!