Bledsoe @ Sequatchie

Indians22

Once again Sequatchie will have a difficult time finishing a game. Last week Jasper's size and strength just wore SC players down and late in the game it showed. Bledsoe will do the same. The difference in this weeks game is that SC will have a big enough lead early to hold on for a nail biter win. Now that Tim Taylor is no longer around maybe KC should bring in another washed up Valley head coach to put the headsets on. Maybe they could tell him a better way to be a winner. Who knows? I'll have to see how practice goes this week but my money is on SC.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbolt ......this is Coach Taylor...I won't hide behind a screen name. You seem to have a problem with me which is fine, but are man enough to say who you are or going hide behind your screen name. I just want to know who my enemies are and aren't! You slam me on Marion/Sale Creek post too. I loved it at Sequatchie and felt I had a great relationship with the kids. I just don't go for someone that wants to slam me for no reason. So if your so knowledgeable and know so dang much then be man enough to spit your name out or shut up about me.

Tbolt ......this is Coach Taylor...I won't hide behind a screen name. You seem to have a problem with me which is fine, but are man enough to say who you are or going hide behind your screen name. I just want to know who my enemies are and aren't! You slam me on Marion/Sale Creek post too. I loved it at Sequatchie and felt I had a great relationship with the kids. I just don't go for someone that wants to slam me for no reason. So if your so knowledgeable and know so dang much then be man enough to spit your name out or shut up about me.

I have nothing against you Coach Taylor. I do have a problem with another former head coach who is doing everything that he can to interview for a coaching position on these threads. His arrogance may be why he isn't coaching now. As for you, you will definitely be missed on SC staff. I hated to see you go but I understand the circumstances behind it. Good luck to you wherever you end up.

Your comment "washed up valley head coach" sure sounded like you were directing it exactly at me. But just drop it ...everybody can feel the way they want too. I just didn't appreciate it being directed at me. But that's the good thing about America...freedom of speech. Good luck Indians!!! I miss you guys!!!! :(

Your comment "washed up valley head coach" sure sounded like you were directing it exactly at me. But just drop it ...everybody can feel the way they want too. I just didn't appreciate it being directed at me. But that's the good thing about America...freedom of speech. Good luck Indians!!! I miss you guys!!!! :(

This does not sound like coach Taylor at all.....

Pikeville better watch out tonight. SC has a couple of new wrinkles in place and the Warriors have no shot at winning this game. After all, only one writer in today's paper picked Pikeville to win and he's the one in last place. Good luck KC and company. Looking forward to a great game.

Wow. Definitely not what I expected but what a ballgame. Great comeback and what a way to seal the deal! Go SC!!!

Great game to watch..... Bledsoe owned the first half easily and Sequatchie owned the 4th quarter.... I'm pretty sure Sequatchie turned it over 7 or 8 times.... Field position was the key in this game.... Bledsoe started almost every drive inside their 30 and Sequatchie started on or around midfield most the night....