Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co.

tnchad1980

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS Clinton should have beat Cc but they didnt but if CC has the best D in the district how did Clinton scored 40 on that awesome Campbell County D...lol You all are going to kill them...

Don't question me Mav, when I tell u they have the best defense in the district. LOL. The numbers don't lie.  Oak Basically scored 7 points on us( the other was a pick 6), and on the offensive TD? Henderson fumbled bigger than crap, the ref says down by contact and couple plays later, OR takes it in. Even OR fans that were there were laughing at the call. Also, the week before OR Passed for like 500 yards and 5 td's.So, Seven points to the mighty Cats, 23 yards passing, 11 first downs, 3 of which came on CC penalties?  Good thing U guys have that great offense, because u gave up 38 to Central and CC gave up 21 to them.  Sooner or later your going to have to just quit this crap and face the facts the CC will be relevant for the next 4-5 years. May not ever win district, but relevant none the less.

4 very solid and unpredictable teams in this district.

Agreed. Since Powell will play 6A, that leaves OR, AC, CC, and either Central or Clinton, getting in maybe.  All I know is I wouldn't want to be the one that gets West, because the seasons over then. As for the others in the district we will match up just fine.

Edited by CarolinaCrazy

That's true. Definite growing pains going on and were expected. With that said, Gaddis should've never said what he said at the beginning of the year. "I'll be shocked if we lose a GAME!" lol Anybody that was realistic knew that wasn't gonna happen, but never did i think we would lose to Campbell County. Just being honest. Gaddis put a major load on his shoulders with that comment, although i can see where he was coming from. I'm afraid we may lose to Central, AC, and Powell now. Powell is hitting their stride now.

He said it again last night to the team. He said, and I am paraphrasing, that he is always shocked to lose a game because he always expects to win. I think he's just trying to develop the mindset that we should always expect to win. Now he just needs to develop the mindset that we actually have to play to win.

So, my son and I were talking about the game this morning. After talking about it for a few minutes, I laugh, put my hand on his shoulder, and say "look at it this way, you did something I never did". He's like "what, lose to Campbell County". I'm like "yeah". That was the end of our discussing the game. How big a jerk am ?

Edited by 82Wildcat68

So, my son and I were talking about the game this morning. After talking about it for a few minutes, I laugh, put my hand on his shoulder, and say "look at it this way, you did something I never did". He's like "what, lose to Campbell County". I'm like "yeah". That was the end of our discussing the game. How big a jerk am ?

LOL! Now that's funny right there! Atleast you can laugh about it. It was bound to happen at some point. Besides, they say it gets worse before it can get better. Gaddis will have Oak Ridge in contention in the next few years just be patient.