Greenbrier comes to the rock pile for championship game 1 vs Motown

Mr. Postman1

Final Score

Bobcats 43

Harpeth 14

Bobcats put up over 250 yards rushing in the first half. 2nd string got a lot of play in the 2nd half. You got your championship game Posty! :ugeek:

I was at the game tonight and seen how the bobcats like to run up the score. That reverse up 37 to 14 was uncalled for. The second string didn't play much. I couldn't believe all the starters still in so late. 74 went out limping. Greenbrier got some early home cooking from the refs as well as some dropped balls from Harpeth receivers. Greenbrier looked good but beatable. See y'all at the rock pile Friday. I'm sure yalls big ole boys won't have nothing to worry about. By the way, 44 may have a fumbling problem it looked like for the cats.

I was at the game tonight and seen how the bobcats like to run up the score. That reverse up 37 to 14 was uncalled for. The second string didn't play much. I couldn't believe all the starters still in so late. 74 went out limping. Greenbrier got some early home cooking from the refs as well as some dropped balls from Harpeth receivers. Greenbrier looked good but beatable. See y'all at the rock pile Friday. I'm sure yalls big ole boys won't have nothing to worry about. By the way, 44 may have a fumbling problem it looked like for the cats.

Second string played a lot.  2nd string tailback had 175 yards in the first half.  #44 is our number three fullback, and I for one would like to see him touch the ball more.  Definitely an off night for our offense fumbling the football.  Home cooking - we win this game by 4 TD's if you were referee :rolleyes: .   Running up the score - It was 29-7 at the half.  Harpeth was in shotgun formation the entire second half with their first string, including an onside kick.  That's not exactly conceding defeat in my eyes.  Running a reverse on 3rd down and 8 to keep the ball and run out some more clock is a good call.  Everyone is beatable on any given Friday.  As I said before, turnovers will be the determining factor in our next contest. 

One more side note, who ever the obnoxious Greenbrier fan that came and sat on the Harpeth side tonight, was lucky he left in tact. I don't suggest that at the rock pile next week. Just a heads up for your safety!!!

Not sure who that was, but I ran into friends that came over to sit with their brother from Harpeth, as they too graduated from Harpeth.  He is a metro policeman, and I sure he will get a kick out of your post.

Guest Termite

One more side note, who ever the obnoxious Greenbrier fan that came and sat on the Harpeth side tonight, was lucky he left in tact. I don't suggest that at the rock pile next week. Just a heads up for your safety!!!

They have to set somewhere. Those little league bleachers hold about 35 people.

Obnoxious? YOU calling somebody obnoxious?

That's right don't do that at "the rock pile". It interferes with their whining and excuse making. They even WHINE at other teams games. Score, play calling refs, and fans. I don't know if it's to keep in practice, or just get a head start. lol

Edited by Termite

They have to set somewhere. Those little league bleachers hold about 35 people.Obnoxious? YOU calling somebody obnoxious?That's right don't do that at "the rock pile". It interferes with their whining and excuse making. They even WHINE at other teams games. Score, play calling refs, and fans. I don't know if it's to keep in practice, or just get a head start. lol

Classic post!

I was also at the Game Friday night.  From what I saw, this game won't be close.  Westmoreland's got a fair team if playing in 1 or 2A but this Greenbrier Squad looked like a Top 5 ranked 6A Team.  I was so impressed.  I just hope our kids won't get down from this game.  From I what I see this is a  total mismatch.  Greenbrier 35 - 7.

I was also at the Game Friday night.  From what I saw, this game won't be close.  Westmoreland's got a fair team if playing in 1 or 2A but this Greenbrier Squad looked like a Top 5 ranked 6A Team.  I was so impressed.  I just hope our kids won't get down from this game.  From I what I see this is a  total mismatch.  Greenbrier 35 - 7.

Slim, we all know you were at the sweat bee game in which you little guys lucked up and won. I guess since y'all beat a weak Gallatin team y'all know what a top 5 6A team looks like. Now thats what I call funny. Westmoreland will hang right with the Bobcats this Friday.