6-0 Fairview @ 5-0 Lewis County

Jacketman89

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this game between Lewis County and Fairview will be the game to decide who wins the District. I have seen both teams play. One on a nice night and one on a sloppy wet night. That being said you can correctly assume that I am a Camden fan and a follower of the team. LC is a tough team with several assets on offense. Fairview Has a very good defense and can throw the ball. This will be a very good game and anyone who thinks different is wrong. As they say though on any given night and any given game. LC does have the size and home field. Fairview is fast but so is LC. The one thing I can say is that Fairview controlled Webster, 22, and the Camden offense on a dry field as well as LC did on a wet field if that says anything. Of course when you offense coughs up the ball on their on 13, it's hard to keep any team from scoring and it is hard to score when you gain 6 yard and get penalized 10 or 15. That is a problem Camden has had. As for last year and the very fine CC team. The only reason CC beat Camden last year was the loss of Camden QB Tanner Hudson. Camden was up 19 to 7 when he got hurt. Vick the 2nd string QB was out with a concussion from the game before and Camden had to play a Sophmore QB. Camden still was ahead midway through the 4th. The defense was on the field just about the whole last half. That goes to show you that on any given day anybody can win or lose. Good luck to both teams. I am sure whomever wins will be deserving of first place in the District. I pray that no injuries occur and that it is a well fought clean game.

Good post.

Lewis County by 3 TD's.....2 words! Beat Down!.....Jackets lost too much from the skilled positions from last year to stay close....LC is Bigger, Stroger, Faster this year and will win going awaaaaaaay! :motorbike: :motorbike: :motorbike:

I don't know who will win this game.... I imagine it will be very good. But with strong words like that..... for your first post..... you better hope Fairview doesn't win!!!