Trousdale travels to Dekalb Co.

Grunt

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a few plays ruined that would've been big yards for us against Livingston and White Co. The field has never been that way before this year. The grass doesn't even look the same as it did before this year. Usually bright green even through playoff time. Not sure if something was done differently or what.

It's called good coaching. He knew this young bunch needed a little extra help making tackles, so he watered the field down all year. I remember my senior year at carthage, the grass was almost knee high the night we played um. didn't help none though we still had them 45 to 0 at the half.

We just got gassed in the second half. We have a linebacker out for the season and before last night Milan only started on offense. He had to be gassed he had around 200 yards offense as well as playing defense.

HA! That must've been the difference. Our boys have been playing both sides of the ball, for the full game, since peewee. And the difference showed in the 4th quarter! You can't fake conditioning bro.

HA! That must've been the difference. Our boys have been playing both sides of the ball, for the full game, since peewee. And the difference showed in the 4th quarter! You can't fake conditioning bro.

I did hear some Dekalb fans saying after the game that TC boys looked to be in much better shape when they saw them leaving the locker room.