Trousdale Co vs DeKalbCo.

Stealer007

Does DC have a chance in this game. I believe they do. Trousdale comes in real banged up and may rest some kids and are coming off a huge win vs Gallatin. Perfect timing for a huge letdown. Lets get everyones thoughts and predictions on this game. Good luck to both and hope both stay healthy. Heard Shaw is very fired up about this game especially seeing Johnson on the other sideline.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does DC have a chance in this game. I believe they do. Trousdale comes in real banged up and may rest some kids and are coming off a huge win vs Gallatin. Perfect timing for a huge letdown. Lets get everyones thoughts and predictions on this game. Good luck to both and hope both stay healthy. Heard Shaw is very fired up about this game especially seeing Johnson on the other sideline.

You are right about the banged up...but you'll be wrong about the letdown...this week in practice will be just as intense as the last 3...and we still got enough horses to pull the wagon...TC by 28

Very quite on the DC front. Slim from the injury standpoint are the injuries from key personnel. I know Harper got injured vs Gallatin so he may not be 100%.

Harper will probably play, he came back in the game after his injury and scored the winning TD...

TC has improved every week of the season...this week won't be any different...don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise...