12A Basketball

RedTang

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell us about that time 400 years ago when PC won a championship.

If PC keeps retiring football numbers they will not have any numbers left.  They have been playing for something like 15 years and have about 10 numbers retired already.  Nice display over there I do like the trophy case and it is great to honor players from the past.  Not sure about retiring all of those football numbers just yet.

I can only think of one PC football number to retire. Jacob Tucker.

I agree and Dray Mercer. But to answer your question we've been to the glass house thirty times in program history (that's top five in the state) two times in three years, we went to the championship in 2011-2012 season, we're in a rebuilding year and this team we have will be better come tourney time and I believe Collinwood will make it to Murfreesboro if they stay healthy and not get to cocky.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

I might sway a nod to mercer. I'm more impressed with the PC record of basketball tourneys. As for Collinwood this year, they are pretty darn good. They should be. Montgomery, Pigg, Robertson, Littlejohn and several young guns that have seen a lot of court. Good Luck to our teams. Except for WC. JK. I'm anxious to see Rice on the court with some varsity. My guess is he'll catch up pretty quick. Has WC played any scrimmages or tune up games?

Edited by cwoodbball

I might sway a nod to mercer. I'm more impressed with the PC record of basketball tourneys. As for Collinwood this year, they are pretty darn good. They should be. Montgomery, Pigg, Robertson, Littlejohn and several young guns that have seen a lot of court. Good Luck to our teams. Except for WC. JK. I'm anxious to see Rice on the court with some varsity. My guess is he'll catch up pretty quick. Has WC played any scrimmages or tune up games?

Not since summer camp.  This week was first week of practice with all team members there as I've been told.  They only had 4 or 5 players that were not in football.  I would not think WC will do very well until after Christmas.