Showing BHS Respect for WhiteHaven

TNHSFOOTBALLFAN

Tell me how maryville's schedule is a joke ? If you would like I will give you statistics on who they have played and a strength of schedule ranking but somehow I think you'll not let the facts ruin a good story for you

who does these polls is the first question....and second.......Muurivill schedule is a joke......why are they #1.....with that schedule......like Beech was ranked #1 in preseason poll....because they won it all....and hac JH.....when they played Ensworth in the scrimmage......tells it allll!!!SMH

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Tell me how maryville's schedule is a joke ? If you would like I will give you statistics on who they have played and a strength of schedule ranking but somehow I think you'll not the facts ruin a good story for you

ok facts please.......play siegel....or Ensworth......and then come and talk to me......are there any west or middle tenn teams on schedule in the top 10......talk to me.....

Well I do not vote but someone somewhere thinks Maryville - Oakland are playing better football at this moment and so they are ranked higher. If I had to vote just on my little knowledge of football in this state I would vote

1 Maryville

2 Blackman

3 Oakland

4 Whitehaven

Does not mean Whitehaven will not contend this year ... Certainly they can but as of this moment I feel the voters have looked at their 3 close games against ridgeway , central and white station and its hurting them a bit in the polls of public opinion. But what do I know

The bolded comment is what I want to speak on... People DON'T WATCH US PLAY ENOUGH nor OUR COMPETITION to know how good or Bad Shelby-Metro Football is. We have the most D1 prospects year in and year out (speaks to TALENT) yet somehow Middle Tenn and East Tenn football is superior... That's a joke to me. Oakland was having FITS with  White Station. White Station GAVE that game away with untimely Turnovers. Whay would Oakland AND Blackman be ahead of Whitehaven lol? I've seen the film.

baylorbigdog, the problem I have is that you are probably JUST as qualified to vote as the AP voters.   :rolleyes:

Are there any on Whitehaven's schedule ? Isn't this what you were ranting about to begin with ?? How whitehaven should be ranked higher than maryville because they won the state championship last year.. And now polls are biased ? Go pull strength of schedule data and you can answer your own questions. I didn't go to maryville , have zero to do with the school , just happen to think they are playing the best football in the state at the moment in 6a.

ok facts please.......play siegel....or Ensworth......and then come and talk to me......are there any west or middle tenn teams on schedule in the top 10......talk to me.....

who does these polls is the first question....and second.......Muurivill schedule is a joke......why are they #1.....with that schedule......like Beech was ranked #1 in preseason poll....because they won it all....and hac JH.....when they played Ensworth in the scrimmage......tells it allll!!!SMH

Really? Maryville has played an undefeated team every week up to this point and has drilled everybody. Who do you think will beat maryville? I say maryville will march on cookeville unopposed and drill whoever they play there.

Unless the stat page is wrong on unapproved website ... It says whitestation had 4 first downs and 120 yards of total offense when they played oakland ...they had 250 plus when they played Whitehaven ... So if the stats are correct not sure how they have away that game

The bolded comment is what I want to speak on... People DON'T WATCH US PLAY ENOUGH nor OUR COMPETITION to know how good or Bad Shelby-Metro Football is. We have the most D1 prospects year in and year out (speaks to TALENT) yet somehow Middle Tenn and East Tenn football is superior... That's a joke to me. Oakland was having FITS with White Station. White Station GAVE that game away with untimely Turnovers. Whay would Oakland AND Blackman be ahead of Whitehaven lol? I've seen the film.

baylorbigdog, the problem I have is that you are probably JUST as qualified to vote as the AP voters. :rolleyes: