Oakland, Whitehaven, Siegel, Smyrna

From shg message board ...

All.... Absolutely. The tricky thing about these forums is interpretation of ones post. I have no idea how good of a team Whitehaven is, but after the game if not for a couple of short field scores and a couple of other issues SHG had a chance of a running clock. I mentioned that (after the fact) only because of the Cyclone team being compared to one of the Memphis garbage pickup services (before this match took place) by one of their fans knowing they were watching this board and our comments closely.

Its official, you're Short Bus bound bruh... I compared their COMPETITION to BFI... I'll stand on that from the film I saw. 

You guys could really help me out if you wouldn't mind going on my "Friday Night Main Event" facebook page and clicking the "like" button for me.  Those sponsors like to know their money is going to a good investment and there are no "Nielson ratings" for radio unfortunately.  I appreciate it.  You can reach the page by clicking here

Thanks in advance!

I will go out on a limb and say you have the perfect face for radio. facebook-like-button.jpg

And btw here is the link to the replay of the game .. Kind of interesting what they are saying about you on their site.

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/70815

From shg page:

I was also at the game. It really wasn't a great game. The Tigers scored on only one sustained drive. Everything else came directly following special teams errors. Otherwise, offensively and defensively, Whitehaven was totally dominated by the Cycs. Whitehaven came in touted highly as the undefeated defending champion of Tennessee's highest division. They were undisciplined and error-prone. If what we saw was their normal level of play, they'd be no better than somewhat above average in any division from 5A on up in Iliinois.

I AM NOT, belittling the Cyclones accomplishments. They were far and away the better team in the game. I'll also stand by my 'average speed statement. One fast run by one player does not change he fact that Cyclone speed was demonstrably superior throughout the game.

All.... Sigh.... BHS on Coach T's board won't let it go. Give it up "brother" and move on. Excuses will eat you up.... Your future passions for the team will have a positive effect. . Best of luck for the Tigers in your remaining games and post-season play. Ratsy

Its official, you're Short Bus bound bruh... I compared their COMPETITION to BFI... I'll stand on that from the film I saw.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976