"7-0" East Nashville Vs "6-1" Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know east can and will stop Vaughn. Only question is whether or not pc has anything else. Pc has not faced a qb like upton. Pc also hasn't played anyone with the speed of east. I'll give Vaughn and pc their credit. Pc is a very good team. However they are beatable by east. I'll say east shocks pc by a score of 26-15.

So i would like to get your take on this game? East didnt stop vaughn 283 yards but Upton threw for 3 TDs...

This one was won upfront. Got to give pc credit they whooped some rear end tonight on the line of scrimmage. Vaughn was better than I thought he was. However if a team can stop Vaughn I still don't know if pc has anything else. Of course they may not need anything else. Upton looked pretty good when he had a little time but that wasn't often. Congrats to pc and represent the dirty dime well in the playoffs.

By the way I would respect pc so much more if they did their talking only by their play. Too much jawing for my liking.

This one was won upfront. Got to give pc credit they whooped some rear end tonight on the line of scrimmage. Vaughn was better than I thought he was. However if a team can stop Vaughn I still don't know if pc has anything else. Of course they may not need anything else. Upton looked pretty good when he had a little time but that wasn't often. Congrats to pc and represent the dirty dime well in the playoffs.

By the way I would respect pc so much more if they did their talking only by their play. Too much jawing for my liking.

Eric hurt y'all also. East was talking as well so don't get on here like everything was all PC. If you don't respect us after this win then u never will. You should after what PC just did to East even if they was so called jawing.