"7-0" East Nashville Vs "6-1" Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

I saw the game and yes east was talking back. As a fan that wasn't what I wanted to see. However what I saw was the east kids responding to what was being said. Pc started it even before the game. Never said I didn't respect pc. Just said I would respect them so much more if it weren't for all the trash that was obviously allowed to take place. And yes I am assuming you were talking about the qb. Think he had well over. 100 yards because east was keying on Vaughn. They didnt stop either one. Again congrats on the win and keep it going.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

workinprogress take it like a grain of salt at this time  we had to also when you beat us but one thing you do know is you all will be playing the great game in November this  will put a good fire you alls boys and prolly will be good thing keep digging and maybe both of us can rip the beast of quad 3 apart when we get there

I saw the game and yes east was talking back. As a fan that wasn't what I wanted to see. However what I saw was the east kids responding to what was being said. Pc started it even before the game. Never said I didn't respect pc. Just said I would respect them so much more if it weren't for all the trash that was obviously allowed to take place. And yes I am assuming you were talking about the qb. Think he had well over. 100 yards because east was keying on Vaughn. They didnt stop either one. Again congrats on the win and keep it going.

Thanks man..Good Luck to yall the rest of the season..

Bet PC got all they could from Westmoreland film.

So let me understand this statement better: A. Westmoreland gave you film of their game vs East. Or B. Someone from PC illegally filmed the game. Or C. Another team gave up the film like a either Stratford / ezell harding.

If east was overrated why the spygateish practices. Hmm something smells.

Edited by BarneyFife

So let me understand this statement better: A. Westmoreland gave you film of their game vs East. Or B. Someone from PC illegally filmed the game. Or C. Another team gave up the film like a either Stratford / ezell harding.

What are u talking bout spy gate practice come on now. Nobody from PC every said East was overrated we said East couldn't beat us this year. So take the lost like a man and move forward cause one thing Coach B don't do is cheat we don't have to as you seen last night.

We'll agree to disagree...But East has a good team should make a run at state this year hold 10AA down in 3A.

What are u talking bout spy gate practice come on now. Nobody from PC every said East was overrated we said East couldn't beat us this year. So take the lost like a man and move forward cause one thing Coach B don't do is cheat we don't have to as you seen last night.

Where you from city boy? That whole post is delusional.

What you probly dont know is that every since East has had a Varsity Football team East has never beat Pearl Cohn. Last year was they could have did it but upton made some bad plays and PC D# ended it

What you probly dont know is that every since East has had a Varsity Football team East has never beat Pearl Cohn. Last year was they could have did it but upton made some bad plays and PC D# ended it

Exactly my point. Why go back to get a game from week 4 when east hasn't really been any competition to pearl? Again, this is per the statement by offtherecord.

East Literature couldn't beat Pearl period! No "film" won or lost this game. East is a good team. Pearl is a great team. The Jimmy's and Joe's decided this one. I knew it would be a blowout. Aside from MBA there hasn't been a team on Pearl's schedule that could play with them. The schedule has included East, Lipscomb, Kenwood, and Station Camp too! All of those teams are pretty good. Pearl also beat CPA something like 5 scores to 0 in a scrimmage too from what I heard.

Their next game is FRA who they'll beat by 50. After that one they'll play Maplewood. Wouldn't it be nice if they could knock Maplewood right out of the playoff picture with a win in week ten?