"7-0" East Nashville Vs "6-1" Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

Last night pc was the better team no doubt about it. However, east did and could play with pc again. It was 20-12 at the half and last years game was close too. Pc just wore east down in the second half. I'd say both of these two teams are great in their classes. If you don't want to compare classes then pc must be awful since they got hammered by MBA. Get my point. By the way it's not east lit anymore.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Literature couldn't beat Pearl period! No "film" won or lost this game. East is a good team. Pearl is a great team. The Jimmy's and Joe's decided this one. I knew it would be a blowout. Aside from MBA there hasn't been a team on Pearl's schedule that could play with them. The schedule has included East, Lipscomb, Kenwood, and Station Camp too! All of those teams are pretty good. Pearl also beat CPA something like 5 scores to 0 in a scrimmage too from what I heard.

Their next game is FRA who they'll beat by 50. After that one they'll play Maplewood. Wouldn't it be nice if they could knock Maplewood right out of the playoff picture with a win in week ten?

Pls, read my posts again before saying anyone said the extra film was the difference. Howdontyouknow you're slipping. The 1st howdo would have caught that.

You people are funny! I made the film comment because I heard east struggled with Westmoreland and their run game. If I were a coach, I would check out the film of the only completion they've played. PC was way better than east last night! If you play the game again the outcome would be the same. The other guy is right, that game can only help east. Never did hear if you guys practice tackling. Sure didn't look like it last night!

I'm not sure who you are talking about howdoitknow. To my knowledge east lit doesn't exist anymore. But I know you are just supporting your boy at pc. He is a former cc guy. As far as being overrated, well that's an opinion of some. Can't argue with a 7-1 record though. I know you will probably say they haven't played anyone but they did beat MW who is getting better and also westmoreland who has only lost to east Nashville. The last week of the regular season should be interesting with pc against MW and east against la.

I'm not sure who you are talking about howdoitknow. To my knowledge east lit doesn't exist anymore. But I know you are just supporting your boy at pc. He is a former cc guy. As far as being overrated, well that's an opinion of some. Can't argue with a 7-1 record though. I know you will probably say they haven't played anyone but they did beat MW who is getting better and also westmoreland who has only lost to east Nashville. The last week of the regular season should be interesting with pc against MW and east against la.

Lipscomb will beat East by 2TD

Just to clear up some mis-information.

East Literature Magnet School closed in 2011. East Nashville Magnet School opened in the fall of 2011.

Both Pearl and Cohn High Schools closed in 1983. The original Pearl Cohn High school was housed in  both buildings with two grades at each school until the current building was built.

There is your history lesson. Carry on.