Catholic at Anderson County

MAVERICK1995

My point was that each team is different. CAK scored 41 on Powell while AC managed to score 27. But the statement made that was a not so good CAK team. Catholic has managed to defend teams despite its injuries and playing a lot of freshman. Each team and each weeks game plan is different. For Catholic to have a bad offensive game and still beat CAK was, in my opinion pretty resilient. AC is a very talented team and it's good to see these teams playing again. Looking forward to a great game. I hope.

I sound like a broken record but again I think this game will come down to AC's line and the running game. I saw Catholic play and they have a very talented team but they are small up front. I would venture to say that AC's line will out weigh them by 100 pounds...a least. I'm looking foward to a great game! AC by 7 or less.

AC will put points on the board. I can only hope Carholic has a inside running game. The secondary needs to fine tune and Mavs should be alright. Mavs by 14.

Strange things can always happen but I think AC is better team, not by landslide but better. Catholic will make it competitive but AC is just better team and will win by 14-17 in a good ball game. This will be best team Catholic has played up until this point.

Edited by knoxvillefootball01

Whats weird AC can blow teams out had Powell 14-0 had CC 20-7 then they let up defense flops Offense slows. Very slow start with Karns. That's the first half story with AC they truly have a great team but they need to finish what they start and finally did with Central but now they have a very good #1 team to play friday. Will they finish this game?

I will say the second half onside kick off from Powell made a huge difference in a closer game.

• Upvote 1