Catholic at Anderson County

MAVERICK1995

yes, but the way this district is right now and for the exact reason that I stated earlier with Style of play, I could see OR losing the rest of their games as well as winning them, just like all the other top teams in the district, we just do not know....and I love it B)

Same here. It's the best district competition we've had in a while.

CC, you  are correct sir.  I do believe we can beat Karns.

Don't get me wrong Kat, u could win them all too. This thing couls end up with 3 or 4- 7-3 teams for all I know. But its kinda nice to have the final games of our district really mean something. As many of you know, Im really a BBall fan of our district, but this has been a good season to become a FBall fan. Just a lot of parity right now.  Just wish that's how it was in BBall. OR is so far ahead of the rest of us its not even funny. I know they had a 27 game winning streak in Fball over CC and its like 21 in BBall right now, and As well coached as CC BBall is, I don't see them snapping that streak this year. Maybe next year. LOL

Catholic will win by atleast 14 points.. They know how big this game is for them

Wow 14 pts? I believe the Mavs are literally a step above Catholic in this game. That is a brave statement. I may be wrong but if the Mavs come mentally prepared and conditioned appropriately, they should not have an issue. The Mavs need to focus and be on top of the special teams both offensively and defensively as this is where Catholic can and will try and take advantage.

Hope both teams have an injury free game as both teams should be playoff bound and once this game is over you bet I will be pulling for Catholic to win it all in there district but for now go Mavs. :)