Columbia Acad vs Wayne Co

wildcat89

CA's backfield has run and move the ball at least on other/lesser D's..... I just don't they will be very effective in doing so against the WC front; proly just enough runs to keep WC's front hungry for getting the runner at the line or shooting to get them for a loss allowing their passing to move the ball..... WC's problem will be that CA's QB gets rid of the ball in passes early and often, doesn't give a lot of time setting in the pocket/backfield to get a sack..... Receiver's have excellent hands too. CA's front has not been shabby at pass blocking neither.

Your absolutely correct that CA doesn't have the best defense... They have beaten their opponents by simply outscoring them with quick hit route passing, or QB scramble to buy time for a heave of a pass downfield and of course runs too against other D's.

I don't think either team needs to think this is gonna be Easy. It's not Easy for me to pick a winner in this one..... WC's Defense and Home Field advantage certainly gives them the Edge to get it done, so I'm leaning towards WC.... CA is gonna suprise you guys though I think.

There will be no surprises here, they have been doing something right to be 5-0. WC is just full of confidence and have figured out that they can win and they don't back down from anybody. WC is just a plain hard nosed football team with a good mix of speed.

CA's backfield has run and move the ball at least on other/lesser D's..... I just don't they will be very effective in doing so against the WC front; proly just enough runs to keep WC's front hungry for getting the runner at the line or shooting to get them for a loss allowing their passing to move the ball..... WC's problem will be that CA's QB gets rid of the ball in passes early and often, doesn't give a lot of time setting in the pocket/backfield to get a sack..... Receiver's have excellent hands too. CA's front has not been shabby at pass blocking neither.

Your absolutely correct that CA doesn't have the best defense... They have beaten their opponents by simply outscoring them with quick hit route passing, or QB scramble to buy time for a heave of a pass downfield and of course runs too against other D's.

I don't think either team needs to think this is gonna be Easy. It's not Easy for me to pick a winner in this one..... WC's Defense and Home Field advantage certainly gives them the Edge to get it done, so I'm leaning towards WC.... CA is gonna suprise you guys though I think.

WC  will not overlook CA no matter what. I'm sure we are considered the underdogs again and these boys seem to like that roll! Hopefully WC takes care of the ball, and do what we do best,run it right at them! WC can pass the ball pretty darn good too, if we choose to!  Thanks for your info Big Bigby!   "GO CATS"

Congrats to WC on region. Dont let up now. This CA game is tricky. Brings up that game a few years ago when they came to Waynesboro and beat yall pretty good. They throw the ball very well this year. Can the Cats cover the hot routes will be the big question. You can't sack him if he's firing it quick. They will spread you out and scramble all over the place if you cover well. Good luck Cats.