Columbia Acad vs Wayne Co

wildcat89

Columbia academy wins easy. Their quick passing game is above average for hs and receivers catch everything that hits their hands. Got a feeling everyone is in for a surprise.

LMBO Wanna bet? I saw first hand last season in the playoffs about this Columbia team. Wayne wins going away. Columbia doesn't have enough defense. Edited by TheAmbassador

Columbia academy wins easy. Their quick passing game is above average for hs and receivers catch everything that hits their hands. Got a feeling everyone is in for a surprise.

CA Wins easy?  What a joke!  You will see like the last 4 teams and the three losses before, ain't nothing easy about WC! Don't let our record fool you, we may have lost 3 games, but it was far from easy for any of the 3 that  beat us! We are a good football  team right now and I promise you it won't be easy! So come on down to WC thinking it will be easy, and you'll be in for something besides "EASY" !   "GO CATS"

CA Wins easy? What a joke! You will see like the last 4 teams and the three losses before, ain't nothing easy about WC! Don't let our record fool you, we may have lost 3 games, but it was far from easy for any of the 3 that beat us! We are a good football team right now and I promise you it won't be easy! So come on down to WC thinking it will be easy, and you'll be in for something besides "EASY" ! "GO CATS"

This WC team is only about 3 Touchdowns away from being 7-0.

I hope that's the attitude Ca comes over here with, they ain't been hit like they will be this week!

Back when i played many moons ago, we used to love playing the Jocks from Preparatory schools. Because they come in thinking that they're so much better then the public schools because they have more money and what not. Well i hope Waynesboro comes up and smacks them in the mouth and makes sure that their mothers and fathers have to wash their uniforms after this game. 

I just want some one to tell more about what CA does. I've already heard their pass game is good but what about the D and run game.

CA's backfield has run and move the ball at least on other/lesser D's..... I just don't they will be very effective in doing so against the WC front; proly just enough runs to keep WC's front hungry for getting the runner at the line or shooting to get them for a loss allowing their passing to move the ball..... WC's problem will be that CA's QB gets rid of the ball in passes early and often, doesn't give a lot of time setting in the pocket/backfield to get a sack..... Receiver's have excellent hands too. CA's front has not been shabby at pass blocking neither.

Your absolutely correct that CA doesn't have the best defense... They have beaten their opponents by simply outscoring them with quick hit route passing, or QB scramble to buy time for a heave of a pass downfield and of course runs too against other D's.

I don't think either team needs to think this is gonna be Easy. It's not Easy for me to pick a winner in this one..... WC's Defense and Home Field advantage certainly gives them the Edge to get it done, so I'm leaning towards WC.... CA is gonna suprise you guys though I think.