Adamsville vs Hardin co.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sad that this is a must win for a 5a school ? Scheduled an off week before they play us , whole coaching staff is in the visitors stands by 5:45 and we just a little ole 2a school !

They need to worry about district games but hey that's what happens when a little school starts beating a big school in consecutive years!

I believe the coaches at the Ville will have our boys ready to play and maybe little ole A'ville can pull of another upset win over the mighty Tigers !

Edited by Redrage1990

I Remember Watching Your Program Grow Into What It Is Now...Your Coaches, Kids, And Community Has Something To Be Proud Of...Except For A Few Fans I KNow...Your A Class Outfit...Enjoy...

Duckman , check his temperature ! .............really appreciate that ! I remember traveling to Rebel field in 09 and after a spanking we set a goal of being on par with the Rebels program ! Still not as storied as y'all's but our kids have bought in an worked hard to get where we are !