East @ Whitehaven - 2013

kwc

Turnovers + no run game + QB and RB hurt = a bad as night...

Not to mention the 2nd string QB, who is the 2nd best WR wasn't available. I didn't see our starting SS (#11) on the field either. It doesn't matter though. One man goes down, the next man steps up. That's been our motto all along. East beat us! Period. Doesn't matter that the 3rd string QB had to suddenly start ... he's a quality QB ... he would be starting at a whole lot of different schools. Whitehaven will be fine.

That being said ... that East 'D' is NASTY good! This weeks East vs Ridgeway is going to be GOOD!

Edited by kwc

Not to mention the 2nd string QB, who is the 2nd best WR wasn't available. I didn't see our starting SS (#11) on the field either. It doesn't matter though. One man goes down, the next man steps up. That's been our motto all along. East beat us! Period. Doesn't matter that the 3rd string QB had to suddenly start ... he's a quality QB ... he would be starting at a whole lot of different schools. Whitehaven will be fine.

That being said ... that East 'D' is NASTY good! This weeks East vs Ridgeway is going to be GOOD!

I agree I was impressed with East, I knew they had a good team but did not expect that at all. Any update on any of the injuries? Isn't the QB that came in the the tall lanky kid that was playing QB earlier this year?

Not to mention the 2nd string QB, who is the 2nd best WR wasn't available. I didn't see our starting SS (#11) on the field either. It doesn't matter though. One man goes down, the next man steps up. That's been our motto all along. East beat us! Period. Doesn't matter that the 3rd string QB had to suddenly start ... he's a quality QB ... he would be starting at a whole lot of different schools. Whitehaven will be fine.

I agree I was impressed with East, I knew they had a good team but did not expect that at all. Any update on any of the injuries? Isn't the QB that came in the the tall lanky kid that was playing CB earlier this year? Edited by Havengrad04

I agree I was impressed with East, I knew they had a good team but did not expect that at all. Any update on any of the injuries? Isn't the QB that came in the the tall lanky kid that was playing CB earlier this year?

Yes ... he's the starting CB. He's a sophomore. He's too good of a talent to keep off of the field so he starts at corner. He's also one terrific WR and and a really good QB. He's third on the depth charts at QB behind #9, who did not play this past Friday ... ergo #14 was pressed into duty when #4 went down @ the QB spot.

some of the guys you didn't see were out for reasons other than injuries. but even with all the injuries we had. the defense still played well enuff for us to win. so in my opinion guys us losing had nothing to due with injuries it went a little deeper than that. east was a ok team but they still shouldn't have beat us. other things are coming to lite. but Ill keep that to myself.....#9 wasn't even predicted to be in the receiving corps but he has been big so him being out didn't kill us. we still have good wr"s....