Karns @ Oak Ridge.

boyfromsi

Man, it's not pretty, at all. I'm afraid Powell will have a field day with our secondary. It's bad and that's putting it mildly folks. Other then that good win. Offense looked good.

I heard that owenby is out for the year. just what I heard, take that for what its worth. Edited by Governors91

Well, that definitely helps our chances, but very unfortunate for him and Powell. Never like to hear a young kid getting hurt like that. Lets hope it's just rumor.[/quote

seems the injury bug was everywhere tonight. Cottrell for west got hurt. Our starting QB got hurt. A couple of other wb and west players got banged up and apparently owenby is down.

I was wondering how in the world Halls was keeping it close. What happened?

Heck, i don't know, Tom. But that is a MAJOR shot to their hopes of winning another game much less winning the district. To lose a 2 or 3 year SR starter like that can be detrimental. I truly hope it isn't true, but the close score with Halls would indicate it is true. 

Heck, i don't know, Tom. But that is a MAJOR shot to their hopes of winning another game much less winning the district. To lose a 2 or 3 year SR starter like that can be detrimental. I truly hope it isn't true, but the close score with Halls would indicate it is true.

I agree. Terrible for him if it's true. OSU or powellphoto will know.