Karns @ Oak Ridge.

boyfromsi

Enjoy your one year of success up there on the mountain, they run an offense that is called THE TONY FRANKLIN SYSTEM because they can't do nything else, itclassless is classless regardless of what you can or can not do, plus the last TD at Halls was not a screen pass it was a corner route, so if your not trying to run up the score then don't throw it 25 30 yards down the field. The high lights showed CC running power footall to score so your saying they can't run, well maybe winning 49 to 0 just isn't good enough for the EGO twins. What are you CC fans going to do when your Ego twins jump ship because its coming write it down.

sounds like somebody is a little negative I guess some people cant handle someonelse having alittle sucess.....lol CC has took more than its share of beatings and now there turning the favor you call it classless. Wa.wa.wa and you wish it was a 1 year deal they will be a competitive team for years so get ready to cry again next year. Lol

I agree that there is a time that the dogs should be called off especially if you have your starters in with a huge lead.

If I were a head coach and I was leading by 35+ points in the second half, my starters would be coming out and my younger players would be getting some reps. Now I would still run my offense because I would want these younger guys to work on getting better.

Here are some district point stats in order of points scored.

Team - points scores - points scored on - Avg.

AC - 367/196, 46-25, record 7-1

CC - 299/135, 37-17, record 7-1

OR - 267/153, 38-22, record 5-2

Central - 245/315, 35-45, record 3-4

Gibbs - 240/254, 30-32, record 3-5

Clinton - 230/328, 29-41, record 3-5

Powell - 220/170, 31-24, record 5-2

Karns - 161/318, 20-40, record 1-7

Halls - 56/248, 8-35, record 0-7

Edited by Mav4life

Ego twins?? Jammin you sir, are a complete idiot if you think those two have egos! Give Coach Price and his staff credit! They have actually made CC relevant. They have taken average kids and made them believers and positive results have followed. It just might be a one and done but I will bet my left eye that you could not take that group of kids and run any system you wanted and have them where they have taken them. Now sit down and be quiet and go win the next one! Ego? What a joke!

38 FACTS ARE THE FACTS, I am a Karns alumni, but, I like allot of teams in the area, CC has no class thats the facts and you can call me what ever you want but keeping your starters in and throwing when you up by 49 either it's ego or just being classless, in this case probably a little of both, someone said in a earlier post that CC throws the ball, you mean to tell me they can't run the ball at all, come on, call me what ever, like I said the facts are the facts, CLASSLESS OR EGO take your pick,

Don't get your feelings hurt because your coaches don't know how to take success,its great for the kids to have a successful year and I would love for the Beavers to have that as well but if the coaches at Karns done the same as CC did at Halls I would say the same thing about them , PERIOD now you sit down and enjoy your run until the playoffs probably second round as you will probably get a district team you can beat.

Far from a CC fan. However, I am a fan of good coaching and those guys have done an outstanding job! So I guess West, OR, AC, and Central are all ego maniacs and classless too? I will say this, if the CC staff was at Karns, the Beavers would have more than 1 win. That is an actual FACT!

No the other teams actually call the dogs off AC did when they got up on us, if Karns would not have had so many injuries this year they would have won a few games I COULD ONLY HOPE that the ego brothers never come to Karns as I would rather lose every game then have our young men be guided by coaches that forget the real reason  for coaching, 38 I can careless how you feel about the Ego twins the facts are still they left their starters in and threw a deep pass with 2 min left in a game they were winning 49 to 0, win state for all I care but have some class when doing it.

Jammin... We will agree to disagree on the Twins... I will say that I too think you guys would have more wins had your season not started the way it did against West and the had the injury bug not hit you guys... Truthfully I have no idea what your coach's name is so I really can't speak on him and was probably out of line in a previous statement I made.. I do know your coach got thrown into a difficult situation and it would be a difficult task for anyone to handle. I hope you guys do well the rest of the year.. Now that I think back the last coach I actually remember being at Karns was a guy named Bankston and I know he has been gone for a long long time..