Hickman County (4-2) vs. Perry County (2-4)

Cograts to Hc on the win, and for PC, tough loss but I knew this would be a tough one for y'all to pull out, Hc has a good team.

Agreed they were quick and the Vikings were without their best defender but that doesn't matter a lot of flags and a lot of missed tackles but on a positive note the boys did rack up three hundred and seventeen yards of offense. Hickman County will be a threat in three A. 

Agreed they were quick and the Vikings were without their best defender but that doesn't matter a lot of flags and a lot of missed tackles but on a positive note the boys did rack up three hundred and seventeen yards of offense. Hickman County will be a threat in three A.

no disrespect PCsupporter but I tried to tell you earlier in the week that HC had a real good team!

Just have to say HC played a great ballgame! PC put forth one of the worst performances I have seen in a while. We couldn't seem to even perform the fundamentals, and played with no heart or confidence at all! Our Jekyll and Hyde ways this year are somewhat frustrating, one week we play lights-out with heart, will and determination but the next we might as well be in a ribbon twirling contest.

Just have to say HC played a great ballgame! PC put forth one of the worst performances I have seen in a while. We couldn't seem to even perform the fundamentals, and played with no heart or confidence at all! Our Jekyll and Hyde ways this year are somewhat frustrating, one week we play lights-out with heart, will and determination but the next we might as well be in a ribbon twirling contest.

That might be true but there is a big difference in playing Collinwood last week and Playing a very good Hickman Co team this week!

I don't comment on here much not from PC I have a cousin on the team and have gotten to a few of yalls games this year and last I think one of PC's biggest problems and I have said this before is yalls crowd looks like a corpse convention i mean win or lose where im from we atleast support the team and cheer for the cheerleaders and the taligating club does you no favors either you are supposed to tail gate before the game and then join the crowd but i got told real quick that that was more of a social thing than about team support reason i say this you cant expect high schoolers to play with their heads up especially when they are losing if all the support they get are crickets chirping where i was sitting i even heard someone make fun of one or two of the  guys down on the side line cheering and hollering REALLY you ask me they are the only fans there

• Upvote 1

I don't comment on here much not from PC I have a cousin on the team and have gotten to a few of yalls games this year and last I think one of PC's biggest problems and I have said this before is yalls crowd looks like a corpse convention i mean win or lose where im from we atleast support the team and cheer for the cheerleaders and the taligating club does you no favors either you are supposed to tail gate before the game and then join the crowd but i got told real quick that that was more of a social thing than about team support reason i say this you cant expect high schoolers to play with their heads up especially when they are losing if all the support they get are crickets chirping where i was sitting i even heard someone make fun of one or two of the guys down on the side line cheering and hollering REALLY you ask me they are the only fans there

I agree, you can't jump on the wagon when your teams winning and then jump ship when they're struggling. That's when the team needs the most support. Another thing is the coaches are the worse I have ever seen, they have no control.

I agree, you can't jump on the wagon when your teams winning and then jump ship when they're struggling. That's when the team needs the most support. Another thing is the coaches are the worse I have ever seen, they have no control.

I don't get it either our crowd is always blahh on the excitement factor tbh win or lose, oddly enough not just in football seems like it is the same with basketball as well the past few years. The thing that stands out the most to me we have nooo student section to speak of what so ever. It is a little frustrating because we actually have good sized crowds at the games. We always pull a good gate and concession numbers. Also I'm the first to admit I am heavily biased on the side of the new coaching staff, I have a lot of respect for Coach Sawyer and I think given year or two and he and his staff will have some great teams. I know it's and excuse but we are a young team still we graduated 2 or 3 seniors last year and only have 2 or 3 this year. The score didn't reflect it but we had some pretty good Offensive numbers last night we had Forester with 179 yards rushing and Pepin had close to 150+ I'll take that any night.

• Upvote 1