Gerry Bertier's Weekly Playoff Update

Gerry Bertier

dont fresk out but heres what i think is going through the voters minds. With the amount of penalties. Fairview still outgained LC by over two hundred yards. Without penalties. We would have had about 700+ yards of offense. Your two interceptions were legit. The hit on wall where he fumbled was legit. The fumble by harvey on punt return was his alone. Wasnt even hit. The fumble by moore is where i was confused. I clearly THOUGHT He was down. The ref closest called him justified my thinking by signaling him down and signaled.fairviews ball. Yet ref comes from across the field and sais its LC's. Credit for winning. Yall played more discipline. Im just saying anyone who watches the game can easily vote either way. Depends on if you want to go by talent or discipline. We can talk about film all day and both come out biased to our teams. From someone on the outside looking they may think.differently.  Do you think Fairview might not have gotten all of them yard in the first place if they wasn't cutting people that might be why the flags was thrown! Thats why we have rules in the first place

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a re do

Why do you say that? From what the TSSAA released I believe I got every team right, except I included Red Bank and not Milan because currently Red Bank is a district runner up. I hate the TSSAA releases standings and does not look at this.

4A guys the TSSAA has released those standings so no sense in wasting my time this week.

Why do you say that? From what the TSSAA released I believe I got every team right, except I included Red Bank and not Milan because currently Red Bank is a district runner up. I hate the TSSAA releases standings and does not look at this.

4A guys the TSSAA has released those standings so no sense in wasting my time this week.

I think geeeneville will get the number 1 seed because they beat Fulton in 80% of the seeding numbers. Only reason there 2nd now is because they have only played 6 games

If you watched the game you may feel differently.

I totally understand that Fairview had loads of turnovers.  I surely could have been differently minus the turnovers.... I won't argue that.  I am just basing it on results and those can't be argued.  For what its worth.... I like Fairview.  You guys have some great fans!!!

Murphy left at halftime!  some of you need to look up how some voters vote! its kinda funny! The guy from Jackson Sun Times didn't even vote for Lewis Co. or East Nasville in his Top10 but he still voted Fairview 3rd  that should tell you something about how (some) of these voter's vote!

What is the "Jackson Sun Times"???

I know a lot of Quad 4 guys are in here. Here are my end of the season projections for Quad 4.

1 Lewis Co 10-0 District Winner

8 Milan 4-6 Wild Card

4  East Hickman 7-3 Wild Card (Could Switch with Hickman based on tiebreakers)

5  Camden 6-4 Wild Card 

3.Hickman Co.7-3 Wild Card

6 Manassas 6-4 Wild Card

2.Westview 7-3 District Runner Up

7 Fairley 5-5 Wild Card

Edited by Gerry Bertier

I know a lot of Quad 4 guys are in here. Here are my end of the season projections for Quad 4.

1 Lewis Co 10-0 District Winner

8 Milan 4-6 Wild Card

4  East Hickman 7-3 Wild Card (Could Switch with Hickman based on tiebreakers)

5  Camden 6-4 Wild Card 

3.Hickman Co.7-3 Wild Card

6 Manassas 6-4 Wild Card

2.Westview 7-3 District Runner Up

7 Fairley 5-5 Wild Card

There is an out side chance that Milan ls District Runner-up and throws a monkey wrench into this.  I am assuming that you are predicting Dyersburg to beat Milan??  If Milan beats Dyersburg and Westview and Dyersburg win out afterwards..... you will end up with 3 teams tied for 1st in 13AA.