Gallatin@ Station Camp

Panther57T

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill guess SC by three scores. I'm just not sold on the fact that Galatin has closed the talent gap yet. I also need to give the SC coaches credit so far as they look to have gotten things turned in the right direction. As a casual observer this ball club looks totally different than last years team but the players are the same. Gallatin on the other hand not so sure about the wave but as I stated there is a talent gap not saying Gallatin doesn't have talent because they always will but they don't have some of the caliber players SC has. I guess I'll see on Friday. Look forward to hearing from you guys thoughts about the matchup or after the game as we host the blue devils

Ill guess SC by three scores. I'm just not sold on the fact that Galatin has closed the talent gap yet. I also need to give the SC coaches credit so far as they look to have gotten things turned in the right direction. As a casual observer this ball club looks totally different than last years team but the players are the same. Gallatin on the other hand not so sure about the wave but as I stated there is a talent gap not saying Gallatin doesn't have talent because they always will but they don't have some of the caliber players SC has. I guess I'll see on Friday. Look forward to hearing from you guys thoughts about the matchup or after the game as we host the blue devils

Not surprised by SC's record this year. Juniors and Seniors had back to back undefeated seasons as freshman and many people including myself knew then that they should be pretty good this year and next. 16 starters back from last year and a good number of those will be back next year (Anderton, Gilley, T Malone, Janco, Warren, Withrow, Janes) The talent thing runs in cycles. SC has it now, others will have in the coming years.

Problem I see is who can cover Malone. When he gets in the wildcat, who can catch and tackle him. Gallatin's defense has been porous and is Taylor made for a bigtime play maker. Hope I am wrong. Gallatin's offense has struggled some as of late but the Station Camp defense has too. I think a multiple score game.