TENNESSEE WRESTLING FEDERATION HAS NEW WEBSITE!

ccleveland

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this! Hope to see preseason rankings soon..?

Still a bit early to get pre-season rankings out.  I would think you should expect to see them some time closer to the major national tournaments around the end of this month.

I have a solid draft of the DII rankings but as of right now I don't think we even have anyone in the state to publish DI rankings.

COME CHECK OUT THE NEW WEBSITE FOR TENNESSEE WRESTLING

http://TNUSAWRESTLING.COM

STILL WORKING ON IT, BUT ITS UP AND RUNNING.

EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY FREESTYLE NEWS OR CAMPS YOU WANT TO PROMOTE ON OUR SITE.

CCLEVELAND@MCCALLIE.ORG

Cody,

The website looks good and will be a good home base for the organization.  I understand that content creation isn't necessarily your job (especially since I used to have it!) but something I have thought should be up on the website is a listing (maybe pictures) of all of our USAW Freestyle & Greco-Roman All-Americans.  I would be glad to help you work on that one.

Right now we have a list of Wrestling USA All-Americans and Honorable Mentions on the site but nothing based on the USAW events that are the backbone of the organization.  If we are going to keep the Wrestling USA AA's and HM's on the site as well then we really need to go back and update the list.  I can think of at least 3 kids that should be on that list.

Garrett

I've started a list of former USAW All-Americans on the new site. So, please let me know any info you have of former placers, preferably accompanied with actual placement, weight, and year. Thanks for any information you're able to provide!

http://www.tnusawrestling.com/page/show/994291-former%20usa%20wrestling%20all-americans