Not good.

texas23

Fair enough. Just struck a nerve after watching all of this the past five years. Bray may have touched, but not any more than you & were touched back in the 70's, and probably much less. Again, that gym class knows and judging from a $150 to get out, nothing major happened except procedurally passifying sue happy folks.

you are so wrong,,,,i have not touched as you have acknowledge that Bray has done.  what is wrong with you, even if someone had done that, how do you think it is okayl    What do you rank, 150 dollars says it is some what mitigated to acceptable?  Again, I  hope the allegations are settled to nothing more than a bad decisions.  But to line up behind the person with the the only premise of being a great coach,,,,,,,,,,bad form. 

Ol Texey Peaty... I am a Character witness for some 10 Years. He doesn't need me to back, however.

You are a tad bit older than I, but a swift kick in the behind or a slap on the back side of the head occurred every day in schools in and around or areas back in the day, and you know it. Now a paddling can become assault today.

Ruffling hair I could see frowned upon, but not arrest/suit worthy. In my mind, that's about all I can imagine Bray doing even on his worst day, with the worst spoiled brat.

YES, Hopefully this IS cleared up soon.

This is pathetic.  A post is sent about a coach being arrested for his behavior towards a student and the defenders attack all those not supporting the accused.  This is also done while attacking the accuser and her parent.  Down right pitiful.

Mat73557, you stated I know nothing about warrants, you are correct.  I have never been arrested nor have I put out a complaint for somebody to be arrested.  I can still speak about it even though I have not been incarcerated.  As for being interested in ones misfortunes, I only stated facts about the person this topic is about.  There has been no gossip.  Only spoke about what was presented in the article.  You might want to check the Webster dictionary if you feel stating what is in an article as gossip..  As for the coach curse at Blackman, do not use this as an excuse for issues a coach may or may not have.  There was no curse when the others got in trouble.  It had to do with their actions.  If not, they still would be there.

As for what went on in the day, times are different now and society has been told over and over again they can not do certain things.  When this happens, there are consequences. 

Signed,

Concerned parent

Edited by hoosierdad

JMO, but in today's society it is not acceptable for an educator to place their hands on a student, especially one of the opposite sex.  While I feel that all the political correctness is a bunch of crap if someone is going to teach children in today's world they must play by the school systems rules or they will suffer the consequences.  Things that are considered horseplay at an all male or all female school are often times not considered acceptable behavior at a coed school. 

Fair enough. Just struck a nerve after watching all of this the past five years. Bray may have touched, but not any more than you & were touched back in the 70's, and probably much less. Again, that gym class knows and judging from a $150 to get out, nothing major happened except procedurally passifying sue happy folks.

just to be accurate, the bond stated in the story was 1500.00 dollars,,,,,,,does this mean it is ten time worse now?  (just kidding Soms)

LOL, i had to read your post again, .......... you got all your facts from the "article", ....... REALLY, oh yeah, we ALL know that the media prints, 100% accurate information(sarcasm for those, you know who you are)..........LOL, LOL, LOL, (sigh) got to feel sorry for anybody who relys on the media for their information, fyi, all credabilty gone, go ahead an delete your posts, it will ease the embarassment

heres a thought, the coach is innocent until proven guilty by the facts, we have all seen the media convict someone before everything comes out

secondly, something occured to this young lady, and her fear is real because of what occurred, no doubt

#1 TRUTH, both families need our thoughts, prayers, and support

#2 TRUTH, NONE of us were there

• Upvote 1