South Pittsburg against Lookout (Moore man against that Webb man)

Roy Dillard

Out of curiosity, have you been to a basketball game in the past four or five years or do you just look at box scores or win/loss records?

Pretty sure that LV has won the district championship 2 out of past 4 years. The lean years before that probably had more to do with coaching than players. Joe Galloway knew how to coach the athleticism... Crownover didn't seem to mesh well with those guys. Just my opinion.

Yes I have ....not going to said anything about the coaches because I know both of them very well....LV best years in basketball was in the past......When Galloway kids played and before..  

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I have ....not going to said anything about the coaches because I know both of them very well....LV best years in basketball was in the past......When Galloway kids played and before..

I'm not bashing Crownover. He is a very nice guy. I just feel like for whatever reason he and his players were on different pages. I have the utmost respect for Joe and his entire family. He is a class act as a person and as a coach.

I'm not bashing Crownover. He is a very nice guy. I just feel like for whatever reason he and his players were on different pages. I have the utmost respect for Joe and his entire family. He is a class act as a person and as a coach.

Your right both times.......But LV was better before....They have had some very good players just not good teams...

Edited by lancer10

So now that I'm 99% on who mchsfan2008 is you definitely need to find me at the game or message me on Facebook. Good luck to your son.

I brought up middle school only because of previous post from all year where open zone jasper fans talked about how SP is drying up and they are on the rise. Regardless of records or championships it appears SP "studding" (shout out to OP) is still better than Jasper's. Just saying.

If i didn't know better I would think you worked in the sports dept....

Old Pirate says yous like one of them tubble bugs or turd rollers! Feller, jest how old is LVHS? OP well remembers Gary Crisman when @ SP & later went to LV in the 70's. He brought youngons from the other side of the mountain then. Recon 40+ years is not considered a relatively new school!

Old Pirate says yous like one of them tubble bugs or turd rollers! Feller, jest how old is LVHS? OP well remembers Gary Crisman when @ SP & later went to LV in the 70's. He brought youngons from the other side of the mountain then. Recon 40+ years is not considered a relatively new school!

How old is SP....

So now that I'm 99% on who mchsfan2008 is you definitely need to find me at the game or message me on Facebook. Good luck to your son.

I brought up middle school only because of previous post from all year where open zone jasper fans talked about how SP is drying up and they are on the rise. Regardless of records or championships it appears SP "studding" (shout out to OP) is still better than Jasper's. Just saying.

PM, Old Pirate was thinking a couple players for Jasper are SP studding back grounds. Recon MCwarrior and Truth Prevails have acknowledged their upgrades! LOPAO....