2A Memphis Mitchell..... Look Out!

Intense

Hey DHS, here you go again!! You are extremely uneducated on the topic. I have watched a lot of film on Mitchell and they are nowhere near the team Signal Mountain was. Your sarcasm is unwelcomed. We'll see how your mighty Crusaders do tonight against NS. Why don't you stay off the 2A boards and troll the 3A boards where you belong. Your knowledge on the subject is lacking and your sarcasm is unwelcomed.

ignorance is bliss isnt it intense...im not exactly sure where ur reading into any sarcasm towards tca and adamsville...but if u wish to play the victim thats fine...

as far as knowledge, particularly on high school football and west TN...id play jeopardy with u all day long...u seem to be a homer that doesnt have much respect for anyone not wearing purple

once again u bring up liberty...im glad we can be ur standard...we play hard

mitchell is better than u think...i dont understand why its so hard for tca fans to be humble...u havent accomplished anything...being #1 in the jackson sun doesnt bring home any postseason hardware

if ur D was as good as ur offense i could definitely see a shot at the 2a championship...but its not yet

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ignorance is bliss isnt it intense...im not exactly sure where ur reading into any sarcasm towards tca and adamsville...but if u wish to play the victim thats fine...

as far as knowledge, particularly on high school football and west TN...id play jeopardy with u all day long...u seem to be a homer that doesnt have much respect for anyone not wearing purple

once again u bring up liberty...im glad we can be ur standard...we play hard

mitchell is better than u think...i dont understand why its so hard for tca fans to be humble...u havent accomplished anything...being #1 in the jackson sun doesnt bring home any postseason hardware

if ur D was as good as ur offense i could definitely see a shot at the 2a championship...but its not yet

Getting a little personal aren't you. I would make you look like a first grader if we played West Tennessee Football Jeopardy. Hahaha Also, I assure you Liberty is not our standard. Liberty would be a great standard to measure against in Basketball. I would argue the best program in West Tn in last 10 years. TCA has done well in basketball in Class A but certainly not as well as Liberty.

You are just jealous and that is very obvious! As far as respecting other teams I think you are the one lacking knowledge( notice I didn't say ignorant). I constantly commend other teams in our area and our district. I have made numerous positive comments about Adamsville, JCS, Riverside from our district and have complimented JCM and Northside, USJ as well. I have always made reference to Liberty's athletes, etc. I have never degraded our local and city teams like you have. You always seem to jab at TCA. Nobody is jabbing at Liberty. Liberty probably has the most athletic team in the city. I don't think they are better than TCA but they are more athletic. JCM was more athletic but not a better football team. Good luck to your tennis team! Hopefully You will get to play TCA on our new tennis courts.

When u guys can beat a power house team from East TN than you can talk

If you guys have the team speed like you say, lots of teams may be in trouble. I noticed you guys had around 14 players at 250+lbs and at least 5 which were 275-300. I know size doesn't always mean a lot; however when you have a lot of size and a lot of team speed, that is usually dangerous.

When u guys can beat a power house team from East TN than you can talk

If you guys have the team speed like you say, lots of teams may be in trouble. I noticed you guys had around 14 players at 250+lbs and at least 5 which were 275-300. I know size doesn't always mean a lot; however when you have a lot of size and a lot of team speed, that is usually dangerous.

Hey Vols 1234. Your point? Can you speak for yourself? Aren't you from Greenback?

Getting a little personal aren't you. I would make you look like a first grader if we played West Tennessee Football Jeopardy. Hahaha Also, I assure you Liberty is not our standard. Liberty would be a great standard to measure against in Basketball. I would argue the best program in West Tn in last 10 years. TCA has done well in basketball in Class A but certainly not as well as Liberty.

You are just jealous and that is very obvious! As far as respecting other teams I think you are the one lacking knowledge( notice I didn't say ignorant). I constantly commend other teams in our area and our district. I have made numerous positive comments about Adamsville, JCS, Riverside from our district and have complimented JCM and Northside, USJ as well. I have always made reference to Liberty's athletes, etc. I have never degraded our local and city teams like you have. You always seem to jab at TCA. Nobody is jabbing at Liberty. Liberty probably has the most athletic team in the city. I don't think they are better than TCA but they are more athletic. JCM was more athletic but not a better football team. Good luck to your tennis team! Hopefully You will get to play TCA on our new tennis courts.

jealous of what exactly??? beating jcm...usj...jcs...i dont get how wed be jealous...

where did i "degrade" ur team...by saying mitchell is better than u think...by saying tca wont have speed at all the positions like mitchell will??? ouch...let me go get u a bandaid here bro...

i didnt bring liberty up...u did...i simply pointed out that mitchell was able to play with a serious contender in 6a ball...a contender that won a title and played for another the year before...no one in ur class 2a can say that

and to ur words on signal mountain...they have yet to win a 4a playoff game...they werent that good when they beat tca...but they were for a 2a school...much the same as mitchell will be this year...enjoy

i believe tca would beat several local 4a teams...however liberty is not one of them...i have also said that 3a and 4a ball on this side of the state is pretty mediocre this year...and im not sorry if that offends u...everyone doesnt deserve a brownie...im not the government...there are winners and there are losers...this isnt popwarner anymore intense

jealous of what exactly??? beating jcm...usj...jcs...i dont get how wed be jealous...

where did i "degrade" ur team...by saying mitchell is better than u think...by saying tca wont have speed at all the positions like mitchell will??? ouch...let me go get u a bandaid here bro...

i didnt bring liberty up...u did...i simply pointed out that mitchell was able to play with a serious contender in 6a ball...a contender that won a title and played for another the year before...no one in ur class 2a can say that

and to ur words on signal mountain...they have yet to win a 4a playoff game...they werent that good when they beat tca...but they were for a 2a school...much the same as mitchell will be this year...enjoy

i believe tca would beat several local 4a teams...however liberty is not one of them...i have also said that 3a and 4a ball on this side of the state is pretty mediocre this year...and im not sorry if that offends u...everyone doesnt deserve a brownie...im not the government...there are winners and there are losers...this isnt popwarner anymore intense

Enjoy basketball season while we are making a deep run in the playoffs. You sound like you work for the government. You don't have a clue when it comes to Signal Mountain. Go teach some tennis and quit trolling our 2A board!

Enjoy basketball season while we are making a deep run in the playoffs. You sound like you work for the government. You don't have a clue when it comes to Signal Mountain. Go teach some tennis and quit trolling our 2A board!

do u have any stats or correlations to make ur points about football??? i have yet to see one

its difficult when someone asks u to prove why u believe what u do...especially when its all based on heart

u have yet to use one logical idea when i post a comment...its all tennis bashes this...tennis bashes that...dhs hates tca  dhs is rude and uses words like dismantle and trounce

shoot man i even put in the very 1st post that tca and adamsville were special in the 2a division and it still wasnt good enough for u...u said it was sarcasm because u want to be bullied so u can act like ur the bigger person or something...i just want u and others to say why mitchell is so beneath u

i definitely think bball is mitchells strongsuit...not football...but they should be better than anyone else tca has played up to this point

In the past 17 seasons Mitchell has had 13 winning seasons. Very Impressive. In that same time span of 17 years TCA has had 7 winning seasons and Adamsville has had 6. Is that because of better competition, private v public, rural v metro, or does Mitchell just have a better football program. Dont know the answer but have heard good things about the Mitchell program and their pride. Dont ever under estimate Tradition.

Edited by warhawk