Gordonsville vs Trousdale (This Marshall Man vs that Creasy Man

slimshady

Real Tiger fans are smart enough not to tell the fans of opponents which team members are injured, sick, playing, or not playing. You are helping TC with their game plan when you post things like that Croz and Bluebell.  You better believe that Coach Creasy reads this message board. I realize you want to sound like you are in the know, but you are actually hurting our team . Our players ( that includes my son) and their coaches work too hard with the game plan for you two to screw things up with a few chosen words.

Your support is appreciated but remember that these are just kids and spouting off about them not being leaders or their lack of heart or effort is hurtful to them and their families.

I know who you both are and I know Croz when the time comes for your kids to be Tigers, you would be fit to be tied if someone posted some of the same stuff about your boys on here. Bluebell I think of you in the highest regards and it sickened me to read what you said. You have constantly been in the Tiger's corner.

Think about it.

BTW, before you jump on me, mine is not one of the players you have talked about on here. I just felt like I needed to speak my peace.

Whoa .. spank me and put me in the corner please!!  When I posted earlier I knew of no other players sick or injured I was just throwing that out there waiting to see how fast SlimSnakey jumped on it.  If you know who I am you'll know how many games or close to it I've been to this year or last year or even before that.    Sorry if I hurt your feelings but I doubt Moose or Creasy would be deeply influenced by a post on this board, so you can't make me feel bad by your post  ... sorry, won't happen.  I've supported Gville, Moose, all the players and coaches for years, even when family members were less than happy with me for it.  I'm like that, true BLUE and WHITE just with a warped sense of humor ... take my posts with a grain or three of salt ... please ... 

I believe in the Blue and White

in Tiger Football ... 

In Ron Marshall and the staff he has built ....  

I look darn good in BLUE and WHITE!!

Real Tiger fans are smart enough not to tell the fans of opponents which team members are injured, sick, playing, or not playing. You are helping TC with their game plan when you post things like that Croz and Bluebell.  You better believe that Coach Creasy reads this message board. I realize you want to sound like you are in the know, but you are actually hurting our team . Our players ( that includes my son) and their coaches work too hard with the game plan for you two to screw things up with a few chosen words.

Your support is appreciated but remember that these are just kids and spouting off about them not being leaders or their lack of heart or effort is hurtful to them and their families.

I know who you both are and I know Croz when the time comes for your kids to be Tigers, you would be fit to be tied if someone posted some of the same stuff about your boys on here. Bluebell I think of you in the highest regards and it sickened me to read what you said. You have constantly been in the Tiger's corner.

Think about it.

BTW, before you jump on me, mine is not one of the players you have talked about on here. I just felt like I needed to speak my peace.

welcome to coach t, Moose.

• Upvote 1

welcome to coach t, Moose.

This could be the funniest post I have ever read on here. I almost spit out my coffee when I saw this. You can't know anything about Coach Marshall. I don't think I have ever met a person who cared less what people say or think about him. No way he would even read this board, much less ever post on it.

Trousdale fans, how early should I get to the Creekbank tomorrow night to get a decent parking place? I enjoy coming to your place. It is a good atmosphere to watch a game. Congrats on being undefeated and beating Gallatin.

Edited by TigerTimeJ

This could be the funniest post I have ever read on here. I almost spit out my coffee when I saw this. You can't know anything about Coach Marshall. I don't think I have ever met a person who cared less what people say or think about him. No way he would even read this board, much less ever post on it.

Trousdale fans, how early should I get to the Creekbank tomorrow night to get a decent parking place? I enjoy coming to your place. It is a good atmosphere to watch a game. Congrats on being undefeated and beating Gallatin.

Parking is pretty good anywhere around the courthouse, the ball fields, old co-op building...you'll be fine...6-6:30 will get you a good seat...

if you want a steak before the game...the creekbank grill will set your taste buds on fire, its right across the street from the field.

And if licker is your thing...theres one down behind the old train depot..

ps....you might need it for the ride home.. :popcorneater:

Think about it.

the worst thing about these message boards is that a person is able to rip someone for their opinion and maintain their anonymity by using a pseudonym.  If you want to criticize someone then have courtesy of using your real name so that the person you addressing knows who they are speaking with.  Croz gave you that courtesy.

Edited by R. Willoughby