Gordonsville vs Trousdale (This Marshall Man vs that Creasy Man

slimshady

and I for one Gordonsville fan appreciate your support and good wishes, everyone has opinions and if our players don't quit dropping like flies to injuries and illness it may even be worse than that so .....  but as always I'll stand beside the Tigers but in all honesty the worse thing you could call us is South Carthage so Slimsnakey hit too far in the painful area, even for this girl ...

going for the jugular...figured i'd get y'alls best this way... :popcorneater:

how many kids y'all got on the pup list?....TC is 100% healthy and ready to roll.

more than one, no clue on an exact count but strep is raging too .....  I don't feel so well myself  :rolleyes:

That's scary cause Westmoreland has a JV game over there in South carthage tonight. Hope that strep dont follow us home. We have a big game friday. I'll be there tonight watching my son rehab his knee in the JV game. For any of the Gville faithful who want to meet Mr. Postman, I'll be wearing a Jackson Hole Wyoming hat with a buffalo on it. I have some kin that may be playing for Gville tonight as well.

I think this Gville team has severely underperformed this year.

From what I can see, there's a lack of leadership, and I'll be honest, there's some players that I don't think should be on the field.

They hurt the team drastically being out there.

With that being the case we're not putting our best on the field.

The last I heard our QB is out, but the backup will play well and bring another dynamic to the position.

I'm just hoping they play up to their potential this week. I've not seen it all year.

Either way, it's going to be a tough row to hoe.

I believe Gordonsville has done well this year considering what they lost. In 1A football this is the deal. In 99 SP had 20 seniors and went 15-0. The next year 2-7. In 2011 Wayne County had 20 seniors and went 14-0. The next year they went 4-7. In 2012 Gordonsville had 20 seniors and went 13-1. This year they will probably go 5-5. Your guys are doing better than most teams in your shoes!

Edited by TheAmbassador

I think this Gville team has severely underperformed this year.

From what I can see, there's a lack of leadership, and I'll be honest, there's some players that I don't think should be on the field.

They hurt the team drastically being out there.

With that being the case we're not putting our best on the field.

The last I heard our QB is out, but the backup will play well and bring another dynamic to the position.

I'm just hoping they play up to their potential this week. I've not seen it all year.

Either way, it's going to be a tough row to hoe.

From what I've been told the backup qb is just too inexperienced to be comfortable in big games and there may be yet another person moved to that position, that being said you are so right about the lack of leadership and players that might be doing more harm than good.  

and I for one Gordonsville fan appreciate your support and good wishes, everyone has opinions and if our players don't quit dropping like flies to injuries and illness it may even be worse than that so .....  but as always I'll stand beside the Tigers but in all honesty the worse thing you could call us is South Carthage so Slimsnakey hit too far in the painful area, even for this girl ...

BluBellz, what happened to your QB?

BTW, I wouldn't call anyone a name with Carthage in it. LOL

From what I've been told the backup qb is just too inexperienced to be comfortable in big games and there may be yet another person moved to that position, that being said you are so right about the lack of leadership and players that might be doing more harm than good.  

Drew Hamlet will be the backup, and he's inexperienced but he's better than the other options, and he's one of the best true athletes on the team.

BTW, if circumstances would've been a little different the past couple of years, he would've been the starter this year anyway.