Gordonsville vs Trousdale (This Marshall Man vs that Creasy Man

slimshady

Back to the topic & game. Gordonsville usually plays TC tough, but without a starting QB, and with an

inexperienced QB, the going is gonna be tough for the Tigers. The Jackets are reasonably healthy, and

hungry for an undefeated season. Could be another mercy rule Fri. nite.

Come on down to the Creekbank & enjoy the show.

Back to the topic & game. Gordonsville usually plays TC tough, but without a starting QB, and with an

inexperienced QB, the going is gonna be tough for the Tigers. The Jackets are reasonably healthy, and

hungry for an undefeated season. Could be another mercy rule Fri. nite.

Come on down to the Creekbank & enjoy the show.

I honestly don't think the QB situation is going to hurt us. IMO, I think we'll be able to run the ball better with the the backup in.

He used to be a pretty good passer, but since he's been out of the game a while, I don't look for us to do that much.

I'm anxious to see how it goes Friday.

We have the potential to make this a better game than most expect, however, like I said before, when this team is down things seem to snowball.

55 out of 104 passes makes him a good passer?

That's not our backups stats. That's the starter's stats that is hurt. If you paid attention to the post, you would've known that. Besides, 55 for 104 is better than 50%, that's usually not to bad for high school. You're too eager to try to talk trash to pay attention to the posts you're responding to. You need to give up trying to be the female version of slimshady or snoball.

BTW, I haven't heard officially that the starter is out. Last I heard they thought he tore his miniscus, but I don't know if that's been confirmed.

Edited by croz6110

I apologize I had the wrong stats. 

I'm sorry you feel I am "trying" to talk trash. I would never want to be the slimshady and I could never be as good as snoball so before you try to bash me, think before you speak. OR did your momma not teach you any better?

1. I didn't bash you.

2. I did think before I spoke.

3. My mama didn't teach me any better.

Does that answer all your questions?

1. I didn't bash you.

2. I did think before I spoke.

3. My mama didn't teach me any better.

Does that answer all your questions?

CROZ ... once upon a time the cussingest little league player on the field lol  but he's grown up well and we're all proud of him, he's a fine example of a young man and father