Gordonsville vs Trousdale (This Marshall Man vs that Creasy Man

slimshady

You gonna make it out of South Carthage Fryday night Croz...Leatherballs said he'd chauffeur you around in your wheelchair... :popcorneater:

It depends on what the doctor says in the morning. I'm afraid the infection is returning, but I think tomorrow the most they'll do is give some antibiotics and tell me to come back next week.

The last infection, they admitted me to the hospital. I hope it's not that bad.

Either way, I'm gonna try to be there Friday, but I won't need a wheelchair. Besides, leatherballs would probably try to push me into the creek.

You Gordonsville fans saw last night at the JV game why the sweat bees didnt want NO part of THE Westmoreland high school for the next couple years.

Key words were JV game. Considering TC's best players are juniors, I doubt that played into you guys not getting to schedule them.

Besides, I was told Westy had seniors playing in the jv game. I don't know; I wasn't there.

But jv games don't tell much about what will happen in a couple years.

Key words were JV game. Considering TC's best players are juniors, I doubt that played into you guys not getting to schedule them.

Besides, I was told Westy had seniors playing in the jv game. I don't know; I wasn't there.

But jv games don't tell much about what will happen in a couple years.

I can tell you the Fullback QB tailback both tackles on both sides of the ball linebackers and secondary were all sophomores. The nose guard was a just turning 16 year old junior(my son) that was recovering from ACL surgery. I wish we hadn't started him in kindergarten when he was 4 now. But they did have 2 more juniors playing the defensive end positions. No seniors are allowed to play on the JV team. Almost all of our starting varsity team is returning next year as well.

I can tell you the Fullback QB tailback both tackles on both sides of the ball linebackers and secondary were all sophomores. The nose guard was a just turning 16 year old junior(my son) that was recovering from ACL surgery. I wish we hadn't started him in kindergarten when he was 4 now. But they did have 2 more juniors playing the defensive end positions. No seniors are allowed to play on the JV team. Almost all of our starting varsity team is returning next year as well.

I've coached all ages from 6 to 12. I've seen very few kids that had any business playing football at that age.

I coach 8 and 9's this year, and there's alot of them that don't need to be playing. I only start four 9 year olds on each side of the ball, so I've got a very young team.Their mental capacity is the issue. At those ages, if you play scared or don't know what you're doing, you get hurt.

Edited by croz6110

I've coached all ages from 6 to 12. I've seen very few kids that had any business playing football at that age.

I coach 8 and 9's this year, and there's alot of them that don't need to be playing. I only start four 9 year olds on each side of the ball, so I've got a very young team.Their mental capacity is the issue. At those ages, if you play scared or don't know what you're doing, you get hurt.

I'm referring to starting him in school at age 4. He is a junior but age wise should be a sophomore. He could have 2 more years to play if we wouldn't have started him in schoolnso young, but he is an honor student so thats good.