Gordonsville vs Trousdale (This Marshall Man vs that Creasy Man

slimshady

My youngest plays in the 8 and 9 year olds up here. We have a pretty decent team. I would love to schedule y'all if possible. We are looking for another team or so to play. Call me if interested. My number is 6331966. I promise we won't play any seniors.

Our season is about done. We start the playoffs this week, and then the championships next week.

We went to that thing in Cookeville last year, and that put a bad taste in our mouths as far as doing any other games after our season's over. I've had some people try to get my team to go this year, and well they can wish in one hand and crap in the other. So if you were up there I imagine our sons competed against each other. I'd like to know your take on your experience up there.

Our's wouldn't have been so bad if the first team we played wasn't the best of the best from Smyrna. Plus we only had four 8 year olds in and under 8 age group. So, I've basically got the same team in the this year in the 8 and 9 year old group.

Real Tiger fans are smart enough not to tell the fans of opponents which team members are injured, sick, playing, or not playing. You are helping TC with their game plan when you post things like that Croz and Bluebell.  You better believe that Coach Creasy reads this message board. I realize you want to sound like you are in the know, but you are actually hurting our team . Our players ( that includes my son) and their coaches work too hard with the game plan for you two to screw things up with a few chosen words.

Your support is appreciated but remember that these are just kids and spouting off about them not being leaders or their lack of heart or effort is hurtful to them and their families.

I know who you both are and I know Croz when the time comes for your kids to be Tigers, you would be fit to be tied if someone posted some of the same stuff about your boys on here. Bluebell I think of you in the highest regards and it sickened me to read what you said. You have constantly been in the Tiger's corner.

Think about it.

BTW, before you jump on me, mine is not one of the players you have talked about on here. I just felt like I needed to speak my peace.

Real Tiger fans are smart enough not to tell the fans of opponents which team members are injured, sick, playing, or not playing. You are helping TC with their game plan when you post things like that Croz and Bluebell.  You better believe that Coach Creasy reads this message board. I realize you want to sound like you are in the know, but you are actually hurting our team . Our players ( that includes my son) and their coaches work too hard with the game plan for you two to screw things up with a few chosen words.

Your support is appreciated but remember that these are just kids and spouting off about them not being leaders or their lack of heart or effort is hurtful to them and their families.

I know who you both are and I know Croz when the time comes for your kids to be Tigers, you would be fit to be tied if someone posted some of the same stuff about your boys on here. Bluebell I think of you in the highest regards and it sickened me to read what you said. You have constantly been in the Tiger's corner.

Think about it.

BTW, before you jump on me, mine is not one of the players you have talked about on here. I just felt like I needed to speak my peace.

Creasy already knew that stuff...we have a spy on the Gville coaching staff... :ph34r:

Think about it.

BTW, before you jump on me, mine is not one of the players you have talked about on here. I just felt like I needed to speak my peace.[/quote

Think about it.

tl;dr

Guest Termite

slimsnakey started it .... South Carthage ..... pffffft       at least Gordonsville isn't afraid to play TC

BluBellz is right. Don't call them South Carthage...it's disrespectful, especially to South Carthage. And 1 things for sure....TC ain't afraid to play G-ville....seeings how lil brother is the Homecoming game.

Think about it.

I stated earlier that I didn't know for sure Smotherman was out or not. I also said we have a capale backup with Hamlet, so I've not given away any secrets. And, I haven't called any players out specifically.

And, do you honestly think that TC hasn't seen the film from last week and that Smotherman didn't play the whole second half? Creasy's not dumb. Plus, one of TC's assistants has two nephews on the team, so TC knows probably more what's going on than I do.

As far as the lack of leadership, that's the way I see it. I call my son out on his jr. pro team for a lack of leadership. If it rubs some of the high school players the wrong way then they need to prove me wrong.

Marshall, himself, in the paper, said that the team didn't have the right mindset to play Jackson Co. That's nothing different than what I've said on here. If the coaches are doing things right, then not being mentally ready to play falls on the players.

This team will likely finish up 5-5 or possibly 6-4. I think they're a better team than that.

I would love to see them finish 7-3.

Edited by croz6110