Gordonsville vs Trousdale (This Marshall Man vs that Creasy Man

slimshady

Just FYI for the Trousdale fans #15 just joined the team about 3 weeks ago. He's been homeschooled the past two years for.... well.... personal reasons. I think it's just a testament to his skill to not play football the past two years and come out and run the ball like that against TC. What could have been be for that young man....

fyp

great game! g-ville got out coached in my opinion. down by 14 with 9 and a half on the clock and u run the ball! idiots. don't know who called it Marshall or Clemons but they need to apologize to the team. and the jackets are very overrated as an undefeated team. I wish them luck but don't see a gold ball or silver ball in there future this year. just saying!

great game! g-ville got out coached in my opinion. down by 14 with 9 and a half on the clock and u run the ball! idiots. don't know who called it Marshall or Clemons but they need to apologize to the team. and the jackets are very overrated as an undefeated team. I wish them luck but don't see a gold ball or silver ball in there future this year. just saying!

Jackets are just going through the motions until playoff time. They'll pick up the intensity in a couple of weeks. They were also very vanilla on offense tonight.

Worst defensive game we played all year...something about homecoming,,,,as far as over-rated...

I hear it was the BEST game y'all played all year... :popcorneater:

If we can win(by double digits) when the other team plays there best...i'm satisfied.

Edited by slimshady

I won't say TC is overrated.

Whether they was going through the motions or not, I'm proud of how Gville played.

If we could've got some stops on defense, we may have pulled it out.

Neither team had a turnover, and Gville didn't have a penalty til late in the third, and I think it was their only one.

Bottom line is that was the effort I've been wanting to see.

It hurt us late losing Hunt our LB, and I don't know how bad he's hurt, but knowing the kid, he had to be hurt bad to not play anymore. Hopefully it's not bad enough to keep him out the rest of the year. It's a good time for the bye.

Both our QB's played tough, can't ask for much more.

Was disappointed in the crowd for Gville, but that's been the norm this year, no excuse in my mind.

I also thought the mvp's for TC was of course Harper along with the two TE's, #4 and #9. They were beasts blocking.

I thought Gville could keep it close, and maybe get a win with some TO's or breaks.

We just didn't get the breaks.

But, I think if we play like that against GP, we can win.

You've got to take positives from each game to build on along with the negative, and we scored more against TC than anyone has, so I guess that's a positive.

Very disrespectful post, your the one that needs to be apologizing. You lost, quit crying.

Get over yourself.... you guys will be lucky to get out of the 3rd round.... This Gville team is not very talented.... However, they play hard... Congrats on beating a very average team by 12....

Who is you to call Gville average?... :popcorneater: It was a RIVALRY game...and District Championship...hey Gville played there best game of the year, thanks to a NEW QB for them...maybe they will get it going with him in there and make some noise in the playoffs....Good luck the rest of the season to Gville.

I question some of the calls, but you can't put all this on the coaches.

9 1/2 minutes is a long time, and they'd ran the ball well all night. I don't question that.

Still don't think the Jackets are overrated. They've beaten some really good teams.

Look, no one gave G-ville a chance. I don't think a person could ask for much more than what we got.

A win would've been nice, but I saw effort and fight I hadn't seen all year.

Had they played like this earlier, we would've beat lancaster, and possibly Westy and Upperman.

TC is the best team we've played.