Gordonsville vs Trousdale (This Marshall Man vs that Creasy Man

slimshady

#14 broke both bones in his leg and it's pretty serious. #5 has an MRI set up for sometime early this week. They think it's an ACL but no one really knows for sure. He's a warrior and we are gonna miss him on defense. He wouldn't have came out of the game if it wasn't bad. But that's a a sophomore and a junior so I hope they will have a speedy recovery and be ready to go next season.

Sad news, we will be praying for those young men over here in Jackson County.

#14 broke both bones in his leg and it's pretty serious. #5 has an MRI set up for sometime early this week. They think it's an ACL but no one really knows for sure. He's a warrior and we are gonna miss him on defense. He wouldn't have came out of the game if it wasn't bad. But that's a a sophomore and a junior so I hope they will have a speedy recovery and be ready to go next season.

So sorry to hear of these serious injuries. Doesn't matter which jersey they wear, always hate to see kids get hurt. Knew # 14 was serious the way he went down. Prayers for both young men.

Great game. Tigers deserve praise for the effort. Good luck with the next 2 games. Really hope you take GP down.

So sorry to hear of these serious injuries. Doesn't matter which jersey they wear, always hate to see kids get hurt. Knew # 14 was serious the way he went down. Prayers for both young men.

Great game. Tigers deserve praise for the effort. Good luck with the next 2 games. Really hope you take GP down.

#14 was starting to get a lot of playing time. And, #5 was approaching 100 tackles on the year. Both will be big losses. #5 has an MRI today. I pray it's nothing serious.

We have some other kids dinged up as well . Hopefully the bye week helps them heal.

I think this game Friday has made the team realize they can be a solid 1A team. I personally think they are going to come out and beat Goodpasture Week 10 and eventually give Greenback/Coalfield/South Pittsburg a decent game. I still think my Tigers are the 4th/5th best team in the East but I'm also a pretty big homer. That read option with Hamlet and Cason is gonna be deadly after some more reps and more chemistry between the two. But Gville has lost to 3 TSSAA teams. A undeafeated 3A team. A 6-2 3A team and a undefeated 2A team. They're not bad.

Edited by TigerTown8412

I think this game Friday has made the team realize they can be a solid 1A team. I personally think they are going to come out and beat Goodpasture Week 10 and eventually give Greenback/Coalfield/South Pittsburg a decent game. I still think my Tigers are the 4th/5th best team in the East but I'm also a pretty big homer. That read option with Hamlet and Cason is gonna be deadly after some more reps and more chemistry between the two. But Gville has lost to 3 TSSAA teams. A undeafeated 3A team. A 6-2 3A team and a undefeated 2A team. They're not bad.

There's no read option with Hamlet and Cason. Whoever gets it is called in the huddle. However, I'd love to see them run the read option. Maybe, they can get that working during the bye week.

There's no read option with Hamlet and Cason. Whoever gets it is called in the huddle. However, I'd love to see them run the read option. Maybe, they can get that working during the bye week.

Y'all need to work on that sorry defense thats given up almost 30 points a game...just saying.