Landers vs Rebels

israelmiller

We can throw the ball too. We may have more weapons at receiver than hampton. Lacy, benfield and Dr johnson can take it to the house in a hurry. Both teams have qb's who can run and throw. I think the biggest reason we're favored is our defense with our stud linebacker and front four. Hamptons offensive line will have be mistake free for them to have a chance.

Hampton has lost at least 4 receeivers from the start of the season ,one was the leading receiver and another one might could have been, but thats reality and they are not in the lineup. Poor shame. Another reality is ,I'm sure Hampton's passing yards is at least double Cloudlands, weapons are only deadly if they are utilized. Sorta like having a rifle and no ammo. This one may sting a little, but at this point and time, Hampton is playing better than Cloudland, Hampton has been blowing teams out in the 1st half and playing the JV's in the 2ond half. Cloudland is blowing them out also ,but its taking the Varsity 4 quarters. Hampton could also have a few shutouts, but they don't mind letting other teams score when they have a big lead. Hamptons line on both sides are at least equal so they are not going to have a perfect game to win. I think Dogtruth hit the nail on the head about giving our QB time to throw,let that kid get comfortable and you are in TROUBLE.In my mind .Cloudland has one advantage,being at home. But if Hampton can get in there and get comfortable,game on.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton has lost at least 4 receeivers from the start of the season ,one was the leading receiver and another one might could have been, but thats reality and they are not in the lineup. Poor shame. Another reality is ,I'm sure Hampton's passing yards is at least double Cloudlands, weapons are only deadly if they are utilized. Sorta like having a rifle and no ammo. This one may sting a little, but at this point and time, Hampton is playing better than Cloudland, Hampton has been blowing teams out in the 1st half and playing the JV's in the 2ond half. Cloudland is blowing them out also ,but its taking the Varsity 4 quarters. Hampton could also have a few shutouts, but they don't mind letting other teams score when they have a big lead. Hamptons line on both sides are at least equal so they are not going to have a perfect game to win. I think Dogtruth hit the nail on the head about giving our QB time to throw,let that kid get comfortable and you are in TROUBLE.In my mind .Cloudland has one advantage,being at home. But if Hampton can get in there and get comfortable,game on.

I can agree with Hampton playing better at the moment, but Cloudland has done something this year that Hampton has yet to prove and thats win the close ones.  They have one big win against HV.  Hampton played pretty good in that game.  As far as our passing game goes,  it has really gotten better as the year has went on.  I don't know why coach Pittman don't use it more.  Whitehead threw for nearly 200 yards against Tri-cities.  They were stacking the box and we made them pay.  We also threw the ball well against JC.  The passing game has ammo, and every team will have to respect it.  With that said,  I think we need to focus on SG.  Its hard not to get caught up in week 10.  Seems like this happens every year :popcorneater:

Landers beware!  Early in the season the Rebels were still a little lost after losing their offensive coordinator in August!  They have some very good athletes.  The kind of athletes that can lock down the outside and allow them to put more people in the box.  Offensively they are explosive, they can score in a hurry!  If you're basing your opinion of South Greene on the Tri-Cities Christian game, you need to reevaluate your opinion.  Not saying they will win, but I'm definitely saying they can win!  And, if your kids don't show up, it'll be a big ole party on Rebel Hill Friday night.  BEWARE!!!

Landers beware!  Early in the season the Rebels were still a little lost after losing their offensive coordinator in August!  They have some very good athletes.  The kind of athletes that can lock down the outside and allow them to put more people in the box.  Offensively they are explosive, they can score in a hurry!  If you're basing your opinion of South Greene on the Tri-Cities Christian game, you need to reevaluate your opinion.  Not saying they will win, but I'm definitely saying they can win!  And, if your kids don't show up, it'll be a big ole party on Rebel Hill Friday night.  BEWARE!!!

Has SG QB been out and just came back recently..I heard they are a different team with him.

Please rebels, don't hurt us. We know that we just backed into our 7 wins and we just wittle and we don't have anybody fast enough to contain those blistering quick skill players dat put 42 on big bad cosby and 40 on big bad unaka. All of a sudden, we just a qwiverin up here! :)

Dang King ,you 're getting me fired up. Can't wait to watch it,hopefully it'll be worth the price of admission.